Caviar: It's what in for beauty products
La Prairie knows almost everyone loves caviar. Yes it tastes great but did you know that it actually can do wonders for skin renewal? Called a “mini eyelift” in a bottle, Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex ($135) helps keep your peepers looking sharp. Skin around the eyes can be up to 40% thinner than the skin on the rest of your face, so it's key to nourish and protect the delicate area with this quickly penetrating gel. One drop is all it takes to smooth and de-puff -- and great for tired Monday mornings.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding