Caviar: It's what in for beauty products
La Prairie knows almost everyone loves caviar. Yes it tastes great but did you know that it actually can do wonders for skin renewal? Called a “mini eyelift” in a bottle, Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex ($135) helps keep your peepers looking sharp. Skin around the eyes can be up to 40% thinner than the skin on the rest of your face, so it's key to nourish and protect the delicate area with this quickly penetrating gel. One drop is all it takes to smooth and de-puff -- and great for tired Monday mornings.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show