Caviar: It's what in for beauty products
La Prairie knows almost everyone loves caviar. Yes it tastes great but did you know that it actually can do wonders for skin renewal? Called a “mini eyelift” in a bottle, Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex ($135) helps keep your peepers looking sharp. Skin around the eyes can be up to 40% thinner than the skin on the rest of your face, so it's key to nourish and protect the delicate area with this quickly penetrating gel. One drop is all it takes to smooth and de-puff -- and great for tired Monday mornings.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore