Caviar: It's what in for beauty products
La Prairie knows almost everyone loves caviar. Yes it tastes great but did you know that it actually can do wonders for skin renewal? Called a “mini eyelift” in a bottle, Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex ($135) helps keep your peepers looking sharp. Skin around the eyes can be up to 40% thinner than the skin on the rest of your face, so it's key to nourish and protect the delicate area with this quickly penetrating gel. One drop is all it takes to smooth and de-puff -- and great for tired Monday mornings.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex