Caviar: It's what in for beauty products
La Prairie knows almost everyone loves caviar. Yes it tastes great but did you know that it actually can do wonders for skin renewal? Called a “mini eyelift” in a bottle, Essence of Skin Caviar Eye Complex ($135) helps keep your peepers looking sharp. Skin around the eyes can be up to 40% thinner than the skin on the rest of your face, so it's key to nourish and protect the delicate area with this quickly penetrating gel. One drop is all it takes to smooth and de-puff -- and great for tired Monday mornings.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert