Caviar & Jazz
It's all about caviar & jazz as Kaspia introduces Sunday brunch
Kaspia pairs jazz and brunch this weekend as it rolls out its new Sunday brunch featuring jazz singer April Raquel. From 11am-4pm order a la carte brunch classics like eggs benedict, scrambled eggs with truffles and French toast. Invest an additional $25 and enjoy bottomless mimosas, bellini's or their 100% organic Bloody Mary's.
Kaspia @ The Webster
1220 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Sunday brunch 11am-4pm
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef