Catwalk P.M.S.: Pretty, Muggy & Stale at The Setai
Catwalk turned out to be a snail-walk at Nicole Miller's Fashion Show at The Setai.
So, my best friend and I went to the Nicole Miller Spring/Summer 2010 fashion show at The Setai’s courtyard last Friday. The show was supposed to start at 9 p.m., but we arrived at 9:30 p.m., so while the courtyard was gorgeous, there were no available seats (Didn’t even matter that I was part of the media). And there were no gift bags??? Anyway, the scene was a Kerry Bradshaw scenester episode as style-drenched, sculpted men and women meandered through the sticky, Marlbough air, sloowly sipping $20 cocktails and $28 glasses of Champagne. Then when the show started at about ten ‘til ten or so, I felt punked. Most of the models looked like dead mermaid zombies walking down
the catwalk. They didn’t know how to walk, and some looked like they didn’t want to be there. Maybe, they didn't get to practice? The drab presentation of mini dresses in muted, soft colors just made the burning sensation inside of
my sadistically narrow boots that more intense. Were you there? What do you think?
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel
- Jet Set: 3 Excellent Escapes Only an Hour From Miami
- Miami's Top 10 Hotel Bathrooms