CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
Catch at The James Royal Palm is closed
The James Royal Palm
1545 Collins Ave.
It appears that CATCH, the restaurant in the James Royal Palm starring Top Chef Miami winner Hung Huynh, has closed. While we are unable to get anyone at the hotel to even answer the phones, Catch's number seems to be disconnected and any trace of it on parent company EMM Group's website has disappeared.
A statement from the EMM Group confirms the news, saying, "After two seasons on South Beach we have decided to relocate CATCH to a different area of Miami. Details to come in the near future as to where that will be."
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar