CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
Catch at The James Royal Palm is closed
The James Royal Palm
1545 Collins Ave.
It appears that CATCH, the restaurant in the James Royal Palm starring Top Chef Miami winner Hung Huynh, has closed. While we are unable to get anyone at the hotel to even answer the phones, Catch's number seems to be disconnected and any trace of it on parent company EMM Group's website has disappeared.
A statement from the EMM Group confirms the news, saying, "After two seasons on South Beach we have decided to relocate CATCH to a different area of Miami. Details to come in the near future as to where that will be."
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed