CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
Catch at The James Royal Palm is closed
The James Royal Palm
1545 Collins Ave.
It appears that CATCH, the restaurant in the James Royal Palm starring Top Chef Miami winner Hung Huynh, has closed. While we are unable to get anyone at the hotel to even answer the phones, Catch's number seems to be disconnected and any trace of it on parent company EMM Group's website has disappeared.
A statement from the EMM Group confirms the news, saying, "After two seasons on South Beach we have decided to relocate CATCH to a different area of Miami. Details to come in the near future as to where that will be."
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai