CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
Catch at The James Royal Palm is closed
The James Royal Palm
1545 Collins Ave.
It appears that CATCH, the restaurant in the James Royal Palm starring Top Chef Miami winner Hung Huynh, has closed. While we are unable to get anyone at the hotel to even answer the phones, Catch's number seems to be disconnected and any trace of it on parent company EMM Group's website has disappeared.
A statement from the EMM Group confirms the news, saying, "After two seasons on South Beach we have decided to relocate CATCH to a different area of Miami. Details to come in the near future as to where that will be."
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March