CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
Catch at The James Royal Palm is closed
The James Royal Palm
1545 Collins Ave.
It appears that CATCH, the restaurant in the James Royal Palm starring Top Chef Miami winner Hung Huynh, has closed. While we are unable to get anyone at the hotel to even answer the phones, Catch's number seems to be disconnected and any trace of it on parent company EMM Group's website has disappeared.
A statement from the EMM Group confirms the news, saying, "After two seasons on South Beach we have decided to relocate CATCH to a different area of Miami. Details to come in the near future as to where that will be."
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage