Casting call for new reality show Tuesday
Bring your A game
Another day, another reality show, but, if you ask self-professed Miami "Mega-Preneur" Grant Cardone about his new TV idea, it's not just any show. Cardone, who executive produced and starred in the National Geographic Channel's The Turnaround King, is casting for a show to find "exceptional people willing to do 'Whatever It Takes' for a dream job." Really? Whatever? "I don't care about your race, resume, or work history. I am sick of average people who are only willing to perform at average levels. I am looking for great people that are fearless and motivated to win. You will need strength of character, audacity, swag, and the ability to prove it in front of a camera," says Cardone. Bring it and then some in professional business attire from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, September 9 at 300 71st St.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision