Casting call for new reality show Tuesday
Bring your A game
Another day, another reality show, but, if you ask self-professed Miami "Mega-Preneur" Grant Cardone about his new TV idea, it's not just any show. Cardone, who executive produced and starred in the National Geographic Channel's The Turnaround King, is casting for a show to find "exceptional people willing to do 'Whatever It Takes' for a dream job." Really? Whatever? "I don't care about your race, resume, or work history. I am sick of average people who are only willing to perform at average levels. I am looking for great people that are fearless and motivated to win. You will need strength of character, audacity, swag, and the ability to prove it in front of a camera," says Cardone. Bring it and then some in professional business attire from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, September 9 at 300 71st St.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges