Casting Call -- Bad Girls Club and Love Games
So you're an antisocial lady who can't keep a man? Turn your personality disorder into reality stardom.
Oxygen Shows Casting
Friday, July 23
11 a.m - 6 p.m.
1344 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach
So you have issues -- who doesn't? Turn your undiagnosed personality disorder into reality stardom at this casting call for two upcoming reality shows.
You can audition for the next season of "Bad Girls Club", which brings together women whose outrageous behavior has hindered their relationships, careers and lives to live together in a beautiful mansion. Will living together help them move forward and turn their lives around – or will chaos rule?
Guys can try out for "Love Games", which features former “Bad Girls Club” stars vying for the man of their dreams. A cast of bachelors will compete for their attention in a series of off-the-wall challenges and entertaining group dates. If these bachelors don’t catch the eye and win the hearts of our Bad Girls, then they are eliminated.
Applicants are asked to bring a recent picture of themselves (which will not be returned) and photo ID. The minimum age to apply for The Bad Girls Club and Love Games is 21 years old. Submissions without photos will not be accepted.
We chatted with a Kendra James (a season 4 Bad Girl and Love Games cast member) who offered some advice.
"When you audition, be yourself. The casting agents know when you're lying and when you're not, so just have a drink and go at it."
If you're lucky enough to get picked be prepared for the crazy stuff, which can include drunken brawls, random hookups and lots of cursing.
"It felt sometimes like I was looking into a harsh mirror. I saw some things I loved about myself and some things I didn't."
Catfights not included: "I tried to stay away from the fights as much as I could and gave people second chances. You have to when you're on the show. You're stuck in the house with the girls no matter what."
On Love Games, the reality starlet says the men should be up for a challenge. "It's a down and dirty kind of love. Passionate and fun. The total opposite of the 'Bachelor'."
So what makes someone a bad girl?
"She's a chameleon. She can move in and out of situations without being detected and knows how to manipulate things for her best interest."
Hmmm. . . we're sure they're a few of those in Miami.
Friday., July 23, 11 a.m - 6 p.m. Finnegan's Way, 1344 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; firstname.lastname@example.org.
See and Do
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos
- Copperbridge festival of Cuban culture in Miami offers engagement with island artists
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’