The South Miami store joins outposts in Chile, Peru, Colombia and Bolivia making it the brand’s first foray into the states.
The lowdown: Bienvenidos a Miami! Yes, the Magic City has landed another retail “first” — CasaIdeas at The Shops at Sunset Place. The South Miami door joins outposts in Chile, Peru, Colombia and Bolivia, making it the brand’s first foray into the states.
“We opened our first CasaIdeas store in 1993 and it has been successful beyond our dreams. Now we’re thrilled to introduce CasaIdeas to the United States,” CasaIdeas Chief Executive Officer Gustavo Gómez says.
The goods: Think fun housewares! From playful dinner plates to colorful mugs to quirky shower accessories, CasaIdeas has something to add pizzazz to your pad.
The ‘hood: Located in The Shops at Sunset Place (in the former Virgin Megastore space), CasaIdeas joins Pottery Barn and Z Gallerie home décor stores.
The ambience: Think of CasaIdeas as the funky younger sister of Pier One Imports. Splashes of color and unique design are omnipresent on household knickknacks, toys, kitchen appliances, accessories and more.
Highlights: With 70 exclusive designers working non-stop, CasaIdeas stocks over 500 novel items every three weeks — so expect something new every time you go. That’s over 10,000 one-of-a-kind creations every year at extremely wallet-friendly price points. Great idea.
CasaIdeas at The Shops at Sunset Place
5701 Sunset Drive, South Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District