Cartier Opens in Aventura Mall
Discover Maison Cartier at its freshly minted Aventura Mall-based store.
Love bracelets? Check. Tank and Ballon time pieces? Check, check. Engagement rings galore? Yes.
The bejeweling world of Parisian-based Cartier can now be found at its just-opened Aventura Mall boutique. The Aventura door marks the Maison’s third boutique in the Miami area and seventh boutique in Florida.
“Cartier is excited to open a boutique within Aventura Mall. We have been in the Miami area for more than 30 years and looking forward to increasing our presence in a key market and welcoming new clients to Cartier,” President & CEO of Cartier North America Emmanuel Perrin says.
The 7,411 square feet space is brimming with the luxury brand's coveted watches, jewelery and accessories. Designed by renowned Paris-based architect Bruno Moinard and executed by Barteluce Architects & Associates, the store boasts two larger-than-life chandeliers — one in the Jewelry Salon followed by one in Diamonds Salon.
The boutique offers extraordinary, one-of-a-kind Cartier designs which can be previewed in the private viewing room as well as signature jewelry collections including Trinity, Panthère de Cartier, and the Love collection in the Jewelry Salon. The Watch Salon carries a large selection of iconic Cartier timepieces from the Tank, Santos, Ballon Bleu to the Calibre de Cartier. The boutique also offers a selection of engagement rings and bridal jewelry in the Bridal Salon and a full range of accessories for men and women in an Accessories Salon.
Bon jour, bedazzling bling.
Cartier at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood