Cartier Opening in Design District
A new fancy billboard pops up in the de rigueur Design District. What's next?
A new (sparkly) surprise popped up in the Design District this weekend — a Cartier billboarded-up frontage with the words, "Opening this Summer."
So let's add the renowned French jeweler and watchmaker to the brimming list of chichi shops joining the bustling Design District. The Cartier website touts the Melin Building (3930 NE 2nd Ave.) as the home of the future store.
While Louis Vuitton and Hermès were the first to announce plans last year to roll into the interior decor and art gallery mecca, it appears the neighborhood will soon be a high-end fashion destination.
With Pucci set to open this Fall and other LVMH brands expected to follow suit, well, you can now buy a snazzy gown to match that Armani Casa couch you just bought for your crib.
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship