Carolina Loyola Jewelry Trunk Show
Meet the designer and preview her boho-chic collection of earrings, necklaces, cuffs and bracelets at Hip.e on Saturday, Feb. 12.
WHO: Hip.e boutique on Miracel Mile.
WHAT: The shop's first jewelry trunk show with locally acclaimed Miami designer Carolina Loyola. Meet the designer and preview her boho-chic collection of earrings, necklaces, cuffs and bracelets all made with 925 Sterling Silver, 24 karat gold over silver and semi-precious stones. Inspired by her travels in the Far East, Loyola's selections are bold, colorful and eye-catching pieces of art, which include flower and butterfly creations. Sip on wine, shop for your new spring looks and find the perfect Carolina Loyola pieces to accessorize your new wardrobe.
WHEN: Saturday, February 12, 2011 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
WHERE: hip.e boutique, 359 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
WHY: More is more when it comes to accessories.
- Shop for a Cause
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall