Carolina Loyola Jewelry Trunk Show
Meet the designer and preview her boho-chic collection of earrings, necklaces, cuffs and bracelets at Hip.e on Saturday, Feb. 12.
WHO: Hip.e boutique on Miracel Mile.
WHAT: The shop's first jewelry trunk show with locally acclaimed Miami designer Carolina Loyola. Meet the designer and preview her boho-chic collection of earrings, necklaces, cuffs and bracelets all made with 925 Sterling Silver, 24 karat gold over silver and semi-precious stones. Inspired by her travels in the Far East, Loyola's selections are bold, colorful and eye-catching pieces of art, which include flower and butterfly creations. Sip on wine, shop for your new spring looks and find the perfect Carolina Loyola pieces to accessorize your new wardrobe.
WHEN: Saturday, February 12, 2011 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
WHERE: hip.e boutique, 359 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
WHY: More is more when it comes to accessories.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers