Carolina Loyola Jewelry Trunk Show
Meet the designer and preview her boho-chic collection of earrings, necklaces, cuffs and bracelets at Hip.e on Saturday, Feb. 12.
WHO: Hip.e boutique on Miracel Mile.
WHAT: The shop's first jewelry trunk show with locally acclaimed Miami designer Carolina Loyola. Meet the designer and preview her boho-chic collection of earrings, necklaces, cuffs and bracelets all made with 925 Sterling Silver, 24 karat gold over silver and semi-precious stones. Inspired by her travels in the Far East, Loyola's selections are bold, colorful and eye-catching pieces of art, which include flower and butterfly creations. Sip on wine, shop for your new spring looks and find the perfect Carolina Loyola pieces to accessorize your new wardrobe.
WHEN: Saturday, February 12, 2011 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
WHERE: hip.e boutique, 359 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
WHY: More is more when it comes to accessories.
359 Miracle Mile Coral Gables
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills