Carolina Loyola Jewelry Trunk Show
Meet the designer and preview her boho-chic collection of earrings, necklaces, cuffs and bracelets at Hip.e on Saturday, Feb. 12.
WHO: Hip.e boutique on Miracel Mile.
WHAT: The shop's first jewelry trunk show with locally acclaimed Miami designer Carolina Loyola. Meet the designer and preview her boho-chic collection of earrings, necklaces, cuffs and bracelets all made with 925 Sterling Silver, 24 karat gold over silver and semi-precious stones. Inspired by her travels in the Far East, Loyola's selections are bold, colorful and eye-catching pieces of art, which include flower and butterfly creations. Sip on wine, shop for your new spring looks and find the perfect Carolina Loyola pieces to accessorize your new wardrobe.
WHEN: Saturday, February 12, 2011 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
WHERE: hip.e boutique, 359 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
WHY: More is more when it comes to accessories.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28