Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
The annual street fair returns with live music, art, international eats and family fun.
Enjoy two days of fine art, jazz, funk, rock and Afro-Cuban beats, food and plenty of kids’ activities at this festival on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables that demonstrates how Miami parties together. Musical acts include Red Baraat, Pedrito Martinez, Asaf Avidan and local hip-hop classical duo Black Violin (pictured). Party on the Mile for free from 10 a.m. to midnight Saturday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday. Information at www.carnavalmiami.com.
Carnaval on the Mile
10 a.m.-midnight Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday
Miracle Mile between LeJeune and 37th Avenue, Coral Gables
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17