Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
The annual street fair returns with live music, art, international eats and family fun.
Carnaval on the Mile
10 a.m.-midnight Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday
Miracle Mile between LeJeune and 37th Avenue, Coral Gables
Enjoy two days of fine art, jazz, funk, rock and Afro-Cuban beats, food and plenty of kids’ activities at this festival on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables that demonstrates how Miami parties together. Musical acts include Red Baraat, Pedrito Martinez, Asaf Avidan and local hip-hop classical duo Black Violin (pictured). Party on the Mile for free from 10 a.m. to midnight Saturday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday. Information at www.carnavalmiami.com.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami