Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
The annual street fair returns with live music, art, international eats and family fun.
Enjoy two days of fine art, jazz, funk, rock and Afro-Cuban beats, food and plenty of kids’ activities at this festival on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables that demonstrates how Miami parties together. Musical acts include Red Baraat, Pedrito Martinez, Asaf Avidan and local hip-hop classical duo Black Violin (pictured). Party on the Mile for free from 10 a.m. to midnight Saturday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday. Information at www.carnavalmiami.com.
Carnaval on the Mile
10 a.m.-midnight Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday
Miracle Mile between LeJeune and 37th Avenue, Coral Gables
See and Do
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 10 ways to know you are at a Miami wedding
- 5 Miami neighborhoods that are developing arts communities
- 13 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- Are you ready for a Miami art festival celebrating nudity and eroticism?