Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
The annual street fair returns with live music, art, international eats and family fun.
Enjoy two days of fine art, jazz, funk, rock and Afro-Cuban beats, food and plenty of kids’ activities at this festival on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables that demonstrates how Miami parties together. Musical acts include Red Baraat, Pedrito Martinez, Asaf Avidan and local hip-hop classical duo Black Violin (pictured). Party on the Mile for free from 10 a.m. to midnight Saturday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday. Information at www.carnavalmiami.com.
Carnaval on the Mile
10 a.m.-midnight Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday
Miracle Mile between LeJeune and 37th Avenue, Coral Gables
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?
- 13 “Only in Miami” Men You Find on Tinder