Carnaval on the Mile is back in Coral Gables with two days of music
Carnaval on the Mile offers a two-day festival of art, food and music.
Carnaval on the Mile, Calle Ocho’s classy cousin, takes over Miracle Mile in Coral Gables with three different stages and a full roster of free performances on Saturday and Sunday.
Local heroes like Elecric Piquete and Suenalo and Locos por Juana will perform on the stage at Ponce de Leon with jazz guru and Carnaval King Ed Calle (pictured) bringing his full orchestra for a tribute to Gato Barbieri on Sunday at 8 p.m.
Highlights from the LeJeune stage roster include Palo! and the Pedrito Martinez Group on Saturday and headliners Conjunto Progreso on Sunday. The Douglas Road stage will keep things going with Latin fusion rockers Bachaco and Problem Kids 305 on Saturday and a Latin funk explosion on Sunday with Suenalo. More info and complete lineup at www.carnavalmiami.com.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 6-8