Carlos Falchi Hits Target Stores
Yes, we know you don't need another reason to shop at Target but Carlos Falchi handbags are now up for grabs.
Any true handbag hobbyist will sing to the praises of Carlos Falchi's designs. The man's a genius when it comes to creating gorgeous bags roomy enough for one's 2,107 knickknacks. Best known for mixing cool colors, patterns and textures (namely skins), Falchi's handbags are now available at Target stores through December 27th.
Falchi says of the collaboration, "Target is such a great instrument to provide high style at an affordable price. They ensured my vision came to life by using innovative materials, resulting in a collection that is timeless and distinctive, perfect for working women on-the-go with an appreciation for remarkable design."
And with prices starting at $19.99, frugalistas everywhere can rejoice.
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned