Carlos Falchi Hits Target Stores
Yes, we know you don't need another reason to shop at Target but Carlos Falchi handbags are now up for grabs.
Any true handbag hobbyist will sing to the praises of Carlos Falchi's designs. The man's a genius when it comes to creating gorgeous bags roomy enough for one's 2,107 knickknacks. Best known for mixing cool colors, patterns and textures (namely skins), Falchi's handbags are now available at Target stores through December 27th.
Falchi says of the collaboration, "Target is such a great instrument to provide high style at an affordable price. They ensured my vision came to life by using innovative materials, resulting in a collection that is timeless and distinctive, perfect for working women on-the-go with an appreciation for remarkable design."
And with prices starting at $19.99, frugalistas everywhere can rejoice.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- Steve Madden Celebrates 25 Years
- An Urban Escape in the Center of Miami Beach
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Brazil’s Cure for Cellulite Takes Midtown
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- September is National Yoga Month
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables