Carlos Falchi Hits Target Stores
Yes, we know you don't need another reason to shop at Target but Carlos Falchi handbags are now up for grabs.
Any true handbag hobbyist will sing to the praises of Carlos Falchi's designs. The man's a genius when it comes to creating gorgeous bags roomy enough for one's 2,107 knickknacks. Best known for mixing cool colors, patterns and textures (namely skins), Falchi's handbags are now available at Target stores through December 27th.
Falchi says of the collaboration, "Target is such a great instrument to provide high style at an affordable price. They ensured my vision came to life by using innovative materials, resulting in a collection that is timeless and distinctive, perfect for working women on-the-go with an appreciation for remarkable design."
And with prices starting at $19.99, frugalistas everywhere can rejoice.
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- SoulCycle Opening In Miami
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort
- U.S. Polo Assn. Pop-Up Event at University of Miami
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer