Toast to happy, healthy eats at Canyon Ranch's new bar
Drinking gets a bit healthier this week as Canyon Ranch Miami Beach opens the Carillon Lounge featuring cocktails and bar bites with a “healthful twist.” Wines are biodynamic and sustainable while cocktails include the Canyon Ranch Melon Ball. Sip a Veev-A-Mojito while nibbling cava chicken fondue or artichoke fries. A happier healthier happier runs daily from 4-6pm and feature a 5 for 5 special – 5 items (glad of red and white wine, cocktail of the day, beer of the day, appetizer of the day) for $5.
Carillon Lounge at Canyon Ranch Miami Beach
6801 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Road Trip! The seven best things we ate at Epcot food and wine festival
- Top five places to eat in Miami right now, according to Yelp
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena