Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
High-end tequila & mezcal, ceviches and make-your-own tacos in Brickell
Feast on waterfront views and Mexican eats as Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell Monday, July 28.
As we reported last month, Mexican hospitality group Cinbersol Group is working with executive chef Santiago Gomez to shell out the high-end cantina with waterfront views.
Look for tequila, mezcal, cocktails, ceviches and make-your-own tacos. Entree highlights include stuffed chiles, seared scallops, adobo and dry aged rib eye Angus. Wash it all down with Cantina margaritas and Gum Smoke Sours or opt for the six-course $85 cocktail tasting menu.
Cantina la Veinte
495 Brickell Ave, Miami
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday