Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
High-end tequila & mezcal, ceviches and make-your-own tacos in Brickell
Cantina la Veinte
495 Brickell Ave, Miami
Feast on waterfront views and Mexican eats as Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell Monday, July 28.
As we reported last month, Mexican hospitality group Cinbersol Group is working with executive chef Santiago Gomez to shell out the high-end cantina with waterfront views.
Look for tequila, mezcal, cocktails, ceviches and make-your-own tacos. Entree highlights include stuffed chiles, seared scallops, adobo and dry aged rib eye Angus. Wash it all down with Cantina margaritas and Gum Smoke Sours or opt for the six-course $85 cocktail tasting menu.
- Oolite to debut vegan dishes at Conscious Bite Out dinner Dec. 11
- Lique Restaurant & Lounge opens on Intracoastal Waterway in North Miami Beach
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Beefed-up seafood menu at Steak 954
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014