Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
High-end tequila & mezcal, ceviches and make-your-own tacos in Brickell
Feast on waterfront views and Mexican eats as Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell Monday, July 28.
As we reported last month, Mexican hospitality group Cinbersol Group is working with executive chef Santiago Gomez to shell out the high-end cantina with waterfront views.
Look for tequila, mezcal, cocktails, ceviches and make-your-own tacos. Entree highlights include stuffed chiles, seared scallops, adobo and dry aged rib eye Angus. Wash it all down with Cantina margaritas and Gum Smoke Sours or opt for the six-course $85 cocktail tasting menu.
Cantina la Veinte
495 Brickell Ave, Miami
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day