Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
High-end tequila & mezcal, ceviches and make-your-own tacos in Brickell
Feast on waterfront views and Mexican eats as Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell Monday, July 28.
As we reported last month, Mexican hospitality group Cinbersol Group is working with executive chef Santiago Gomez to shell out the high-end cantina with waterfront views.
Look for tequila, mezcal, cocktails, ceviches and make-your-own tacos. Entree highlights include stuffed chiles, seared scallops, adobo and dry aged rib eye Angus. Wash it all down with Cantina margaritas and Gum Smoke Sours or opt for the six-course $85 cocktail tasting menu.
Cantina la Veinte
495 Brickell Ave, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week