Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
High-end tequila & mezcal, ceviches and make-your-own tacos in Brickell
Cantina la Veinte
495 Brickell Ave, Miami
Feast on waterfront views and Mexican eats as Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell Monday, July 28.
As we reported last month, Mexican hospitality group Cinbersol Group is working with executive chef Santiago Gomez to shell out the high-end cantina with waterfront views.
Look for tequila, mezcal, cocktails, ceviches and make-your-own tacos. Entree highlights include stuffed chiles, seared scallops, adobo and dry aged rib eye Angus. Wash it all down with Cantina margaritas and Gum Smoke Sours or opt for the six-course $85 cocktail tasting menu.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel