Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
Earls features an 'ingredient driven' menu
Canadian season in Miami extends to year-round as of Spring 2014 when popular Canuck chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opens its fifth US location in Dadeland Mall joining Denver, Colorado and Bellevue, Washington. Earls' menu is said to be "global," with "made from scratch ingredients," "a spirited vibe," and "creative craft cocktails."
“At Earls we believe that the kitchen is our soul and the bar is our spirit”, says owner Stan Fuller. “This is apparent in the passion to deliver the best possible experience that goes into everything we do – from our house-made condiments and breads to our warm and friendly servers, to our carefully curated cocktail list. We believe that soul, combined with a great global menu and a beautiful, buzzy dining room will make us a perfect fit for Miami’s diverse, multicultural community and savvy dining public.”
The menu will be overseen by Executive Chef Luke Verkuylen. Highlights include Cambodian Prawns; Los Cabos Chicken Tacos, Spicy Tuna Sushi Cone, Earls’ signature New England style Lobster Roll; Jeera Chicken Curry; Champagne Berry Spinach Salad; Dominical Fish Tacos and Cobia Ceviche. Desserts include Warm Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding; fresh berry desserts and seasonal pies. With a commitment to using only 100% fresh squeezed in-house juices and handmade syrups, Earls will feature a selection of craft cocktails infused with seasonal ingredients. Beverage Director Cameron Bogue, who prior to joining Earls, developed cocktails for Daniel Boulud’s restaurant group, is designing an innovative menu of updated classic cocktails and fun tropical libations; such as the Earls Old Fashioned and Pineapple Ginger Margarita. The restaurant will offer lunch and dinner daily with weekend brunch to follow.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto