Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
Earls features an 'ingredient driven' menu
Canadian season in Miami extends to year-round as of Spring 2014 when popular Canuck chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opens its fifth US location in Dadeland Mall joining Denver, Colorado and Bellevue, Washington. Earls' menu is said to be "global," with "made from scratch ingredients," "a spirited vibe," and "creative craft cocktails."
“At Earls we believe that the kitchen is our soul and the bar is our spirit”, says owner Stan Fuller. “This is apparent in the passion to deliver the best possible experience that goes into everything we do – from our house-made condiments and breads to our warm and friendly servers, to our carefully curated cocktail list. We believe that soul, combined with a great global menu and a beautiful, buzzy dining room will make us a perfect fit for Miami’s diverse, multicultural community and savvy dining public.”
The menu will be overseen by Executive Chef Luke Verkuylen. Highlights include Cambodian Prawns; Los Cabos Chicken Tacos, Spicy Tuna Sushi Cone, Earls’ signature New England style Lobster Roll; Jeera Chicken Curry; Champagne Berry Spinach Salad; Dominical Fish Tacos and Cobia Ceviche. Desserts include Warm Chocolate Sticky Toffee Pudding; fresh berry desserts and seasonal pies. With a commitment to using only 100% fresh squeezed in-house juices and handmade syrups, Earls will feature a selection of craft cocktails infused with seasonal ingredients. Beverage Director Cameron Bogue, who prior to joining Earls, developed cocktails for Daniel Boulud’s restaurant group, is designing an innovative menu of updated classic cocktails and fun tropical libations; such as the Earls Old Fashioned and Pineapple Ginger Margarita. The restaurant will offer lunch and dinner daily with weekend brunch to follow.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach