Camper Coming to Lincoln Road
The shoe company with Majorcan roots makes its way to Miami Beach in October 2010.
1006 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
The addition of Camper shoes on Lincoln Road is sure to make locals and tourists alike happy — for lack of a better word — campers. Slated to open October 2010 in the old Steve Madden location, the men's, women's and kid's shoes store is adored for their European design and quality.
And this ain't not here-today-gone-tomorrow brand, either. The Camper label is the result of a Majorcan family who have been manufacturing men's and women's shoes since 1877. The Camper (Camper means "peasant" in Catalan, FYI) dream, filled with Mediterranean essence, establishes a way of being, of living and of feeling.
With a motto like, "Walk, don't run," something tells us this much-adored shoe brand will find Miami as the perfect home.
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project