Camper Coming to Lincoln Road
The shoe company with Majorcan roots makes its way to Miami Beach in October 2010.
1006 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
The addition of Camper shoes on Lincoln Road is sure to make locals and tourists alike happy — for lack of a better word — campers. Slated to open October 2010 in the old Steve Madden location, the men's, women's and kid's shoes store is adored for their European design and quality.
And this ain't not here-today-gone-tomorrow brand, either. The Camper label is the result of a Majorcan family who have been manufacturing men's and women's shoes since 1877. The Camper (Camper means "peasant" in Catalan, FYI) dream, filled with Mediterranean essence, establishes a way of being, of living and of feeling.
With a motto like, "Walk, don't run," something tells us this much-adored shoe brand will find Miami as the perfect home.
- Meet Veronica Beard Designers
- Black Friday and Holiday Season Mall Hours
- Meet ALEXIS Designer
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Skin By Caleb McGrew
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach Fall 2014
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show Returns to South Beach
- Russell Simmons Interview
- Sassy City Chicks and FREE Admission for You!
- John Varvatos Interview