Camper Coming to Lincoln Road
The shoe company with Majorcan roots makes its way to Miami Beach in October 2010.
The addition of Camper shoes on Lincoln Road is sure to make locals and tourists alike happy — for lack of a better word — campers. Slated to open October 2010 in the old Steve Madden location, the men's, women's and kid's shoes store is adored for their European design and quality.
And this ain't not here-today-gone-tomorrow brand, either. The Camper label is the result of a Majorcan family who have been manufacturing men's and women's shoes since 1877. The Camper (Camper means "peasant" in Catalan, FYI) dream, filled with Mediterranean essence, establishes a way of being, of living and of feeling.
With a motto like, "Walk, don't run," something tells us this much-adored shoe brand will find Miami as the perfect home.
1006 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon