Camper Coming to Lincoln Road
The shoe company with Majorcan roots makes its way to Miami Beach in October 2010.
1006 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
The addition of Camper shoes on Lincoln Road is sure to make locals and tourists alike happy — for lack of a better word — campers. Slated to open October 2010 in the old Steve Madden location, the men's, women's and kid's shoes store is adored for their European design and quality.
And this ain't not here-today-gone-tomorrow brand, either. The Camper label is the result of a Majorcan family who have been manufacturing men's and women's shoes since 1877. The Camper (Camper means "peasant" in Catalan, FYI) dream, filled with Mediterranean essence, establishes a way of being, of living and of feeling.
With a motto like, "Walk, don't run," something tells us this much-adored shoe brand will find Miami as the perfect home.
- Sassy City Chicks and FREE Admission for You!
- John Varvatos Interview
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Locks of Love Event at Sprout
- Saks Key To The Cure
- Kate Hudson Starts Athletic Line
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fashion Happy Hour: Bloggers Give Edition
- Nicky Hilton Talks Fashion
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes More Stores