Cameo Sneak Peak
The Opium Group re-opens the legendary Cameo theater this Halloween Eve for a sneak peak at the new era of Cameo in true form with a one of a kind Fun House experience!
Cameo is back and better then ever after a little re-model and under new management of the Opium Group. The legendary theater will open its doors this Halloween for a sneak peak with a one of a kind FUNHOUSE! There’s going to be little people fully adorned with disco balls, trapeze fliers, an aerial show, fetish performances, burlesque dancers, and a drag show by Daisy Dead Petals and Erika Norell for a full on theatrical evening on Halloween Eve!
I can’t wait to step inside and take a look at the new re-vamped Cameo alongside all of Miami’s fabulous party-goers! DJ Louis Dee will keep the party going strong as the new era of one of South Beach’s oldest and most historical venues opens its doors tonight with an out of this world theatrical event. The party is going to be out of control and guaranteed to be one of the most buzzed about parties of the weekend. If you’ve been to Cameo before then you know there’s going to be a madhouse of people trying to get inside for the highly anticipated re-open! I suggest if you don’t want to miss out on this amazing experience that you get there early and RSVP. I’m getting excited just thinking about it; I know where I’ll be tonight, meet me at Cameo!
1445 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- 9 great events in Miami this weekend - March 25-27