Cameo Sneak Peak
The Opium Group re-opens the legendary Cameo theater this Halloween Eve for a sneak peak at the new era of Cameo in true form with a one of a kind Fun House experience!
1445 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
Cameo is back and better then ever after a little re-model and under new management of the Opium Group. The legendary theater will open its doors this Halloween for a sneak peak with a one of a kind FUNHOUSE! There’s going to be little people fully adorned with disco balls, trapeze fliers, an aerial show, fetish performances, burlesque dancers, and a drag show by Daisy Dead Petals and Erika Norell for a full on theatrical evening on Halloween Eve!
I can’t wait to step inside and take a look at the new re-vamped Cameo alongside all of Miami’s fabulous party-goers! DJ Louis Dee will keep the party going strong as the new era of one of South Beach’s oldest and most historical venues opens its doors tonight with an out of this world theatrical event. The party is going to be out of control and guaranteed to be one of the most buzzed about parties of the weekend. If you’ve been to Cameo before then you know there’s going to be a madhouse of people trying to get inside for the highly anticipated re-open! I suggest if you don’t want to miss out on this amazing experience that you get there early and RSVP. I’m getting excited just thinking about it; I know where I’ll be tonight, meet me at Cameo!
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff