Sign up to watch "Calzada," a documentary about Cuban-American artist Humberto Calzada.
1508 SW 8th St.
By Solange Reyner
Reserve your seat for the screening premier of "Calzada" this Thursday, January 7, at the Tower Theater in Miami. It's a documentary about the life and works of Cuban-American artist Humberto Calzada, and it's free - but only if you sign up here.
It all starts at 6 p.m. with a reception with Calzada and director Eduardo Montes-Bradley. I'll be there, so expect a Q&A with Calzada the day after.
A cocktail reception will follow at the theatre lounge where Gerardo Aguillón and José Angel Navarro will perform some traditional Cuban music.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17