Sign up to watch "Calzada," a documentary about Cuban-American artist Humberto Calzada.
By Solange Reyner
Reserve your seat for the screening premier of "Calzada" this Thursday, January 7, at the Tower Theater in Miami. It's a documentary about the life and works of Cuban-American artist Humberto Calzada, and it's free - but only if you sign up here.
It all starts at 6 p.m. with a reception with Calzada and director Eduardo Montes-Bradley. I'll be there, so expect a Q&A with Calzada the day after.
A cocktail reception will follow at the theatre lounge where Gerardo Aguillón and José Angel Navarro will perform some traditional Cuban music.
1508 SW 8th St.
See and Do
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20