Calm Your Curls, Miami!
Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon offers an all-natural hair straightening alternative with a $99 (retail $250) special.
Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon
Located at the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
16701 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
Your mane is loving the recent cold snap. But don’t be fooled, because before you know it, Miami’s infamous humidity will be wreaking havoc on your hair once again.
Don’t fret because Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon is offerering an all-natural, formaldehyde-free, hair straightening alternative called Smooth Infusion Texture Smoother, which de-frizzes to achieve sought-after silky smooth strands.
The even better news? Locals can enjoy a special, spa promotion of $99 (retail $250) from now until March 1, 2012 on the Smooth Infusion Texture Smoother.
Yep, in about 30 minutes, Smooth Infusion’s natural combination realigns hair’s structural bond, calms curls and relieves frizz. Hair is left soft and manageable; restored and resurfaced without the hours of processing time of traditional keratin treatments.
“Aveda’s new Smooth Infusion is the product that gives us peace of mind and impeccable results,” Spa and Salon Director May Irizarry says.
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland