Calm Your Curls, Miami!
Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon offers an all-natural hair straightening alternative with a $99 (retail $250) special.
Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon
Located at the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
16701 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
Your mane is loving the recent cold snap. But don’t be fooled, because before you know it, Miami’s infamous humidity will be wreaking havoc on your hair once again.
Don’t fret because Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon is offerering an all-natural, formaldehyde-free, hair straightening alternative called Smooth Infusion Texture Smoother, which de-frizzes to achieve sought-after silky smooth strands.
The even better news? Locals can enjoy a special, spa promotion of $99 (retail $250) from now until March 1, 2012 on the Smooth Infusion Texture Smoother.
Yep, in about 30 minutes, Smooth Infusion’s natural combination realigns hair’s structural bond, calms curls and relieves frizz. Hair is left soft and manageable; restored and resurfaced without the hours of processing time of traditional keratin treatments.
“Aveda’s new Smooth Infusion is the product that gives us peace of mind and impeccable results,” Spa and Salon Director May Irizarry says.
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores