Calm Your Curls, Miami!
Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon offers an all-natural hair straightening alternative with a $99 (retail $250) special.
Your mane is loving the recent cold snap. But don’t be fooled, because before you know it, Miami’s infamous humidity will be wreaking havoc on your hair once again.
Don’t fret because Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon is offerering an all-natural, formaldehyde-free, hair straightening alternative called Smooth Infusion Texture Smoother, which de-frizzes to achieve sought-after silky smooth strands.
The even better news? Locals can enjoy a special, spa promotion of $99 (retail $250) from now until March 1, 2012 on the Smooth Infusion Texture Smoother.
Yep, in about 30 minutes, Smooth Infusion’s natural combination realigns hair’s structural bond, calms curls and relieves frizz. Hair is left soft and manageable; restored and resurfaced without the hours of processing time of traditional keratin treatments.
“Aveda’s new Smooth Infusion is the product that gives us peace of mind and impeccable results,” Spa and Salon Director May Irizarry says.
Seven Seas Aveda Spa & Salon
Located at the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
16701 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills