Calling All Anthony's
Have the word Anthony in your name? You just scored free food
This Sunday (June 13) is St. Anthony's Day. The Portuguese saint is known as the marriage saint and the day is celebrated with parades and marriages of humble couples in Portugal. In South Florida we're celebrating with free meatballs. Anthony’s Coal Fried Pizza is giving away a free order of meatballs with ricotta cheese to anyone with the first or last name Anthony. Click here to find your closest location and let the feasting begin.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?