Calling All Anthony's
Have the word Anthony in your name? You just scored free food
This Sunday (June 13) is St. Anthony's Day. The Portuguese saint is known as the marriage saint and the day is celebrated with parades and marriages of humble couples in Portugal. In South Florida we're celebrating with free meatballs. Anthony’s Coal Fried Pizza is giving away a free order of meatballs with ricotta cheese to anyone with the first or last name Anthony. Click here to find your closest location and let the feasting begin.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida