Calling All Anthony's
Have the word Anthony in your name? You just scored free food
This Sunday (June 13) is St. Anthony's Day. The Portuguese saint is known as the marriage saint and the day is celebrated with parades and marriages of humble couples in Portugal. In South Florida we're celebrating with free meatballs. Anthony’s Coal Fried Pizza is giving away a free order of meatballs with ricotta cheese to anyone with the first or last name Anthony. Click here to find your closest location and let the feasting begin.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo