California wining at The Fed with Greg La Follette
Sonoma winemaker heads south for The Fed's inaugural Producer Night
5132 Biscayne Blvd.
The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions and Sonoma's Gregg La Follette of his eponymous winery will feed you five snacks with five different Pinot Noirs paired personally by the lauded winemaker, formerly of Flowers and Beaulieu Vineyards at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 8. The price is nothing to spit at, either: $30 plus tax and tip--that's half of what you paid for that vile bottle of swill over the weekend, isn't it? Rumor has it the winemaker is bringing some barrel samples for some blending. Can't make this one? Fret not. Producer Nights will be monthly. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.