California wining at The Fed with Greg La Follette
Sonoma winemaker heads south for The Fed's inaugural Producer Night
The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions and Sonoma's Gregg La Follette of his eponymous winery will feed you five snacks with five different Pinot Noirs paired personally by the lauded winemaker, formerly of Flowers and Beaulieu Vineyards at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 8. The price is nothing to spit at, either: $30 plus tax and tip--that's half of what you paid for that vile bottle of swill over the weekend, isn't it? Rumor has it the winemaker is bringing some barrel samples for some blending. Can't make this one? Fret not. Producer Nights will be monthly. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5132 Biscayne Blvd.
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in