California wining at The Fed with Greg La Follette
Sonoma winemaker heads south for The Fed's inaugural Producer Night
5132 Biscayne Blvd.
The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions and Sonoma's Gregg La Follette of his eponymous winery will feed you five snacks with five different Pinot Noirs paired personally by the lauded winemaker, formerly of Flowers and Beaulieu Vineyards at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 8. The price is nothing to spit at, either: $30 plus tax and tip--that's half of what you paid for that vile bottle of swill over the weekend, isn't it? Rumor has it the winemaker is bringing some barrel samples for some blending. Can't make this one? Fret not. Producer Nights will be monthly. To RSVP, email email@example.com.
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more