California wining at The Fed with Greg La Follette
Sonoma winemaker heads south for The Fed's inaugural Producer Night
5132 Biscayne Blvd.
The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions and Sonoma's Gregg La Follette of his eponymous winery will feed you five snacks with five different Pinot Noirs paired personally by the lauded winemaker, formerly of Flowers and Beaulieu Vineyards at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 8. The price is nothing to spit at, either: $30 plus tax and tip--that's half of what you paid for that vile bottle of swill over the weekend, isn't it? Rumor has it the winemaker is bringing some barrel samples for some blending. Can't make this one? Fret not. Producer Nights will be monthly. To RSVP, email email@example.com.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo