California wining at The Fed with Greg La Follette
Sonoma winemaker heads south for The Fed's inaugural Producer Night
5132 Biscayne Blvd.
The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions and Sonoma's Gregg La Follette of his eponymous winery will feed you five snacks with five different Pinot Noirs paired personally by the lauded winemaker, formerly of Flowers and Beaulieu Vineyards at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 8. The price is nothing to spit at, either: $30 plus tax and tip--that's half of what you paid for that vile bottle of swill over the weekend, isn't it? Rumor has it the winemaker is bringing some barrel samples for some blending. Can't make this one? Fret not. Producer Nights will be monthly. To RSVP, email email@example.com.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!