Calendar: Tuesday, Feb. 8
Asian Street Food: Learn to make Bangkok saakoo, Korean crab gimbap, Malaysian duck satays and more; 6 p.m., Publix Apron’s Cooking School, 1181 S. University Dr., Plantation; $40, registration required. 954-577-7632 or www.publix.com/aprons.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette