Calendar: Sunday, Feb. 6
Mary Brickell Village Sunday Market: 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Mary Brickell Village, 900 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-531-0038 or www.marybrickellvillage.com.
Deerfield Beach Green Market: 9 a.m.-2 p.m., through May 1; Sullivan Park, 1724 Riverview Rd., Deerfield Beach; free parking is available at the northeast side of The Cove Shopping Center. 954-480-4317 or www.deerfield-beach.com.
Flavors from the Beaches of Goa: Indian cooking class; noon-3 p.m., Ayesha’s Kitchen, 9105 SW 115th Ter., Kendall; $75 (includes lunch), registration required. 305-254-0693 or www.ayeshaskitchen.com.
Lincoln Road Farmer’s Market: 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m., Lincoln Road, between Meridian Avenue and Washington Avenue, Miami Beach. 305-531-0038 or www.themarketcompany.org.
Pinecrest Gardens Farmer’s Market: 9 a.m.-2 p.m., 11000 Red Rd., Pinecrest. 305-669-6990 or www.pinecrest-fl.gov.
SunTrust Sunday Jazz Brunch: Brunch buffet ($19.95) 10:30 a.m.-1:45 p.m. at Broward Center for the Performing Arts, 201 SW Fifth Ave., Fort Lauderdale plus jazz performances on three stages in Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m., no cover. 954-828-5363 or www.ci.ftlaud.fl.us.
- Izzy's Fish & Oyster to swim in to South Beach
- Contest: Win free tickets to Brooklyn Brewery event Tuesday in Miami
- South Florida's breweries, restaurants partner on collaboration beers
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Brew in Miami: Gravity Brewlab cooks up creative beers
- What's the Best? South Florida restaurants with a view
- Amaize, an arepa-teria, to open in Doral
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- 3 stars for Embarcadero, a downtown Miami Peruvian restaurant that does it all
- Babylon opens gateway to Turkish cuisine in South Beach