Calendar: Monday, Feb. 7
Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Jean-Charles Boisset, president of Boisset Family Estates in St. Helena, Calif., and Kevin Zraly, owner of Windows on the World Wine School in New Paltz, N.Y., join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com.
Sushi 101: The ancient art of sushi from beginning to end, including rice cooking and ingredient selection; 6 p.m., Publix Apron’s Cooking S chool at Polo Club Shoppes, 5050 Champion Blvd., Boca Raton; $50, registration required. 561-994-4883 or www.publix.com/aprons.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice