Calendar: Monday, Feb. 7
Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Jean-Charles Boisset, president of Boisset Family Estates in St. Helena, Calif., and Kevin Zraly, owner of Windows on the World Wine School in New Paltz, N.Y., join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com.
Sushi 101: The ancient art of sushi from beginning to end, including rice cooking and ingredient selection; 6 p.m., Publix Apron’s Cooking S chool at Polo Club Shoppes, 5050 Champion Blvd., Boca Raton; $50, registration required. 561-994-4883 or www.publix.com/aprons.
- A peek at the new Bulla Gastrobar in Doral
- 5 reasons to check out PB Station
- Learn to grill from an Argentine master
- Smooshies candy store opens in Key Biscayne
- The Five Best Pork (and Lamb) Chops You Can Only Eat In Miami
- Comfort-food goodness oozes from the Daily Melt in Miami
- Edible art is enticing at Perez Art Museum Miami's Verde
- Zak the Baker's new bakery rises in Wynwood
- These six Italian restaurants have the perfect combination of food and hospitality
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando