Calendar: Monday, Feb. 7
Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Jean-Charles Boisset, president of Boisset Family Estates in St. Helena, Calif., and Kevin Zraly, owner of Windows on the World Wine School in New Paltz, N.Y., join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com.
Sushi 101: The ancient art of sushi from beginning to end, including rice cooking and ingredient selection; 6 p.m., Publix Apron’s Cooking S chool at Polo Club Shoppes, 5050 Champion Blvd., Boca Raton; $50, registration required. 561-994-4883 or www.publix.com/aprons.
- Turkish delights fill the menu at Lokum in Miami Beach
- Craft Beer of the Week: Victory Helles Lager
- Spanish team goes for high-end Mediterranean food at Klima in Miami Beach
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Cay Café’s changing menu presents a stylish lunch option at DCOTA
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- Visa-O1 tosses extraordinary pizzas in South Beach
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs