Calendar for February 21
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for ...
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for kids under 5. Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach; www.ren-fest.com.
Grammy-nominated pianist and singer Michael Feinstein performs an intimate concert on swanky Fisher Island to benefit Legal Services of Greater Miami. Tickets $175-$250. Vanderbilt Mansion, 1 Fisher Island Dr., Miami Beach;305-438-2531.
Jazz trombonist and producer Delfeayo Marsalis performs. $40.50-$53. Gusman Center, 174 E. Flagler St., Miami; 305-374-2444.
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips