Calendar for February 21
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for ...
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for kids under 5. Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach; www.ren-fest.com.
Grammy-nominated pianist and singer Michael Feinstein performs an intimate concert on swanky Fisher Island to benefit Legal Services of Greater Miami. Tickets $175-$250. Vanderbilt Mansion, 1 Fisher Island Dr., Miami Beach;305-438-2531.
Jazz trombonist and producer Delfeayo Marsalis performs. $40.50-$53. Gusman Center, 174 E. Flagler St., Miami; 305-374-2444.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision