Calendar for February 21
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for ...
Enjoy some 16th century revelry at The Renaissance Festival with 12 stages of continuous entertainment, sword fights, jousting and other medieval shenanigans. $20, $7 kids 6-11, free for kids under 5. Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach; www.ren-fest.com.
Grammy-nominated pianist and singer Michael Feinstein performs an intimate concert on swanky Fisher Island to benefit Legal Services of Greater Miami. Tickets $175-$250. Vanderbilt Mansion, 1 Fisher Island Dr., Miami Beach;305-438-2531.
Jazz trombonist and producer Delfeayo Marsalis performs. $40.50-$53. Gusman Center, 174 E. Flagler St., Miami; 305-374-2444.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking