Put on your sexiest swimsuit for the Shelborne’s Made in Miami pool party with Oscar G headlining alongside Behrouz, Rony Seikaly, Ralph Falcon, Lazardo Casanov...
Put on your sexiest swimsuit for the Shelborne’s Made in Miami pool party with Oscar G headlining alongside Behrouz, Rony Seikaly, Ralph Falcon, Lazardo Casanova, Jon Cowan, Stryke, DMS12, Edgar V and Danny Daze. $20, free with WMC badge. The Shelborne, 1801 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.wintermusicconference.com.
11 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Winter Music Conference continues with exhibits, seminars and panels. Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach. Unless otherwise noted; $475 for WMC Badge (includes free entry to all events), $75 per session. /www.wintermusicconference.com.
Watch Snoop Dogg drop it like it’s hot in an intimate venue performing hits including “Gin & Juice” and “Beautiful.” Ticketmaster; $35, $59.50 VIP.Club Cinema, 3251 N. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach; 954-785-5224.
On Our Radar
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub