Put on your sexiest swimsuit for the Shelborne’s Made in Miami pool party with Oscar G headlining alongside Behrouz, Rony Seikaly, Ralph Falcon, Lazardo Casanov...
Put on your sexiest swimsuit for the Shelborne’s Made in Miami pool party with Oscar G headlining alongside Behrouz, Rony Seikaly, Ralph Falcon, Lazardo Casanova, Jon Cowan, Stryke, DMS12, Edgar V and Danny Daze. $20, free with WMC badge. The Shelborne, 1801 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.wintermusicconference.com.
11 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Winter Music Conference continues with exhibits, seminars and panels. Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach. Unless otherwise noted; $475 for WMC Badge (includes free entry to all events), $75 per session. /www.wintermusicconference.com.
Watch Snoop Dogg drop it like it’s hot in an intimate venue performing hits including “Gin & Juice” and “Beautiful.” Ticketmaster; $35, $59.50 VIP.Club Cinema, 3251 N. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach; 954-785-5224.
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance