Put on your sexiest swimsuit for the Shelborne’s Made in Miami pool party with Oscar G headlining alongside Behrouz, Rony Seikaly, Ralph Falcon, Lazardo Casanov...
Put on your sexiest swimsuit for the Shelborne’s Made in Miami pool party with Oscar G headlining alongside Behrouz, Rony Seikaly, Ralph Falcon, Lazardo Casanova, Jon Cowan, Stryke, DMS12, Edgar V and Danny Daze. $20, free with WMC badge. The Shelborne, 1801 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.wintermusicconference.com.
11 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Winter Music Conference continues with exhibits, seminars and panels. Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach. Unless otherwise noted; $475 for WMC Badge (includes free entry to all events), $75 per session. /www.wintermusicconference.com.
Watch Snoop Dogg drop it like it’s hot in an intimate venue performing hits including “Gin & Juice” and “Beautiful.” Ticketmaster; $35, $59.50 VIP.Club Cinema, 3251 N. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach; 954-785-5224.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges