Largo Bar & Grill celebrates its grand opening at Bayside Marketplace with complimentary light bites and Bacardi cocktails with live music. Miami Heat jerseys autographed by Dwayne...
Largo Bar & Grill celebrates its grand opening at Bayside Marketplace with complimentary light bites and Bacardi cocktails with live music. Miami Heat jerseys autographed by Dwayne Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh will be raffled off with proceeds to benefit Autism Speaks. Largo Bar & Grill, 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-374-9706.
Local chefs from top restaurants will showcase their unique take on Spain’s national culinary treasure — paella. Guests will sample each chef’s interpretation of the iconic dish, paired with a selection of El Coto de Rioja wines. Tickets $45, $80 for two. Miami Botanical Gardens, 2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; www.paellaparade.com.
Head to the GoBig party with marquee names including Om Records veteran Mark Farina, known for his “Mushroom Jazz” acid grooves; Philly soul DJ King Britt, who founded Ovum records with Josh Wink; NYC’s Junior Sanchez; and dozens more. $20, free with WMC badge. Mekka, 950 NE Second Ave., Miami; wintermusicconference.com.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz