Largo Bar & Grill celebrates its grand opening at Bayside Marketplace with complimentary light bites and Bacardi cocktails with live music. Miami Heat jerseys autographed by Dwayne...
Largo Bar & Grill celebrates its grand opening at Bayside Marketplace with complimentary light bites and Bacardi cocktails with live music. Miami Heat jerseys autographed by Dwayne Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh will be raffled off with proceeds to benefit Autism Speaks. Largo Bar & Grill, 401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-374-9706.
Local chefs from top restaurants will showcase their unique take on Spain’s national culinary treasure — paella. Guests will sample each chef’s interpretation of the iconic dish, paired with a selection of El Coto de Rioja wines. Tickets $45, $80 for two. Miami Botanical Gardens, 2000 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; www.paellaparade.com.
Head to the GoBig party with marquee names including Om Records veteran Mark Farina, known for his “Mushroom Jazz” acid grooves; Philly soul DJ King Britt, who founded Ovum records with Josh Wink; NYC’s Junior Sanchez; and dozens more. $20, free with WMC badge. Mekka, 950 NE Second Ave., Miami; wintermusicconference.com.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami