Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero r...
Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Tickets are $25. Rubell Family Collection, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; riberagrandtasting.
Nightlife photographer Jipsy presents her first solo show “Just As You Were,” an exhibit curated from thousands of pictures taken of Miami’s eclectic party scene over six years. Butter Gallery, 2303 NW Second Ave., Miami; 305-303-6254.
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary with a Mardi Gras-themed party with beads flying, girls dancing and cocktails pouring until 9 p.m. STK Miami, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour