Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero r...
Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Tickets are $25. Rubell Family Collection, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; riberagrandtasting.
Nightlife photographer Jipsy presents her first solo show “Just As You Were,” an exhibit curated from thousands of pictures taken of Miami’s eclectic party scene over six years. Butter Gallery, 2303 NW Second Ave., Miami; 305-303-6254.
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary with a Mardi Gras-themed party with beads flying, girls dancing and cocktails pouring until 9 p.m. STK Miami, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again