Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero r...
Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Tickets are $25. Rubell Family Collection, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; riberagrandtasting.
Nightlife photographer Jipsy presents her first solo show “Just As You Were,” an exhibit curated from thousands of pictures taken of Miami’s eclectic party scene over six years. Butter Gallery, 2303 NW Second Ave., Miami; 305-303-6254.
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary with a Mardi Gras-themed party with beads flying, girls dancing and cocktails pouring until 9 p.m. STK Miami, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance