Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero r...
Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Tickets are $25. Rubell Family Collection, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; riberagrandtasting.
Nightlife photographer Jipsy presents her first solo show “Just As You Were,” an exhibit curated from thousands of pictures taken of Miami’s eclectic party scene over six years. Butter Gallery, 2303 NW Second Ave., Miami; 305-303-6254.
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary with a Mardi Gras-themed party with beads flying, girls dancing and cocktails pouring until 9 p.m. STK Miami, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel