Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero r...
Wine lovers will enjoy the second annual “Drink Ribera. Drink Spain” grand tasting event featuring a walk-around tasting of more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain. Tickets are $25. Rubell Family Collection, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; riberagrandtasting.
Nightlife photographer Jipsy presents her first solo show “Just As You Were,” an exhibit curated from thousands of pictures taken of Miami’s eclectic party scene over six years. Butter Gallery, 2303 NW Second Ave., Miami; 305-303-6254.
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary with a Mardi Gras-themed party with beads flying, girls dancing and cocktails pouring until 9 p.m. STK Miami, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew