MTV’s “The Real World” is looking for more off-the-wall 18-24 year-olds to participate in Season 26. Bring a recent picture of yourself and a photo ID and your own br...
MTV’s “The Real World” is looking for more off-the-wall 18-24 year-olds to participate in Season 26. Bring a recent picture of yourself and a photo ID and your own brand of crazy. The casting call will be open until 5 p.m.; for more information visit www.bunim-murray.com/rwcasting. Fado Irish Pub, 900 S. Miami Ave., Miami.
Spyro Gyra headlines at Carnaval on the Mile, a family-friendly street party in Coral Gables featuring food, art, children’s activities and lots of Latin flavor. The fun goes on until midnight. Free. Miracle Mile between LeJeune and 37th Ave., Coral Gables; www.carnavalmiami.com.
Want to live the life of a Miami “Housewife’’ — minus the catty quarrels and melodrama? Lie in luxury at the new JW Marriott Marquis Miami, which has launched a “Rik Rak Laid Back” package featuring 25 percent savings, a free upgrade, spa treatments and more. Through Sept. 12; from $369 a night. Promo code: ES6 at www.JWMarriottMarquisMiami.com
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida