MTV’s “The Real World” is looking for more off-the-wall 18-24 year-olds to participate in Season 26. Bring a recent picture of yourself and a photo ID and your own br...
MTV’s “The Real World” is looking for more off-the-wall 18-24 year-olds to participate in Season 26. Bring a recent picture of yourself and a photo ID and your own brand of crazy. The casting call will be open until 5 p.m.; for more information visit www.bunim-murray.com/rwcasting. Fado Irish Pub, 900 S. Miami Ave., Miami.
Spyro Gyra headlines at Carnaval on the Mile, a family-friendly street party in Coral Gables featuring food, art, children’s activities and lots of Latin flavor. The fun goes on until midnight. Free. Miracle Mile between LeJeune and 37th Ave., Coral Gables; www.carnavalmiami.com.
Want to live the life of a Miami “Housewife’’ — minus the catty quarrels and melodrama? Lie in luxury at the new JW Marriott Marquis Miami, which has launched a “Rik Rak Laid Back” package featuring 25 percent savings, a free upgrade, spa treatments and more. Through Sept. 12; from $369 a night. Promo code: ES6 at www.JWMarriottMarquisMiami.com
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore