Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on chee...
Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on cheese and crackers and listen to music. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
Enjoy Feast With the Beasts, an evening at Zoo Miami with tantalizing tastes from 40 of South Florida’s premier restaurants, open bar, wild animal encounters, live entertainment, silent auction and delicious desserts. Tickets $175, VIP $225 (with reception at 7 p.m.). Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd St., Miami; 305-255-5551.
From MTV to the world’s biggest stages, DJ Skribble is one of the hottest DJs around. He takes over Mansion spinning hip hop, reggae and R&B alongside resident DJs Konflikt and Ideal. $20. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how