Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on chee...
Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on cheese and crackers and listen to music. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
Enjoy Feast With the Beasts, an evening at Zoo Miami with tantalizing tastes from 40 of South Florida’s premier restaurants, open bar, wild animal encounters, live entertainment, silent auction and delicious desserts. Tickets $175, VIP $225 (with reception at 7 p.m.). Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd St., Miami; 305-255-5551.
From MTV to the world’s biggest stages, DJ Skribble is one of the hottest DJs around. He takes over Mansion spinning hip hop, reggae and R&B alongside resident DJs Konflikt and Ideal. $20. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert