Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on chee...
Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on cheese and crackers and listen to music. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
Enjoy Feast With the Beasts, an evening at Zoo Miami with tantalizing tastes from 40 of South Florida’s premier restaurants, open bar, wild animal encounters, live entertainment, silent auction and delicious desserts. Tickets $175, VIP $225 (with reception at 7 p.m.). Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd St., Miami; 305-255-5551.
From MTV to the world’s biggest stages, DJ Skribble is one of the hottest DJs around. He takes over Mansion spinning hip hop, reggae and R&B alongside resident DJs Konflikt and Ideal. $20. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider