Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on chee...
Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on cheese and crackers and listen to music. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
Enjoy Feast With the Beasts, an evening at Zoo Miami with tantalizing tastes from 40 of South Florida’s premier restaurants, open bar, wild animal encounters, live entertainment, silent auction and delicious desserts. Tickets $175, VIP $225 (with reception at 7 p.m.). Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd St., Miami; 305-255-5551.
From MTV to the world’s biggest stages, DJ Skribble is one of the hottest DJs around. He takes over Mansion spinning hip hop, reggae and R&B alongside resident DJs Konflikt and Ideal. $20. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors