Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on chee...
Wine lovers can mix and mingle at Nikki Beach’s Wi ne Night. For $20 guests will sample different varietals presented by a sommelier from Domaines Rollan de By, snack on cheese and crackers and listen to music. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
Enjoy Feast With the Beasts, an evening at Zoo Miami with tantalizing tastes from 40 of South Florida’s premier restaurants, open bar, wild animal encounters, live entertainment, silent auction and delicious desserts. Tickets $175, VIP $225 (with reception at 7 p.m.). Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd St., Miami; 305-255-5551.
From MTV to the world’s biggest stages, DJ Skribble is one of the hottest DJs around. He takes over Mansion spinning hip hop, reggae and R&B alongside resident DJs Konflikt and Ideal. $20. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet