4/21/2011SLIDERS6 p.m.Who makes the tastiest slider in town? Guests and celebrity judges (like Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano) will volunteer their taste buds to determine which chef is the Master Slider Maker. $25-$30. YOLO, 333 Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-523-1000.ART7 p.m.Celebrate Ocean Drive’s April Latin issue with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and music by Baby B Strings and DJ Rob Dinero along with pop artist Miguel Paredes. Ten percent of art sales will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Miguel Paredes Fine Art, 173 NW 23rd St., Miami; email@example.com.UNCAPPED11 p.m.Vitaminwater hosts “Uncapped Live,” a concert series featuring local emerging artists. Tonight showcases hip hop artists Rye Rye, Brisco and Young Breed with music by DJ Entice. Transit Lounge, 729 SW First Ave., Miami; www.thefader.com.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood