4/21/2011SLIDERS6 p.m.Who makes the tastiest slider in town? Guests and celebrity judges (like Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano) will volunteer their taste buds to determine which chef is the Master Slider Maker. $25-$30. YOLO, 333 Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-523-1000.ART7 p.m.Celebrate Ocean Drive’s April Latin issue with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and music by Baby B Strings and DJ Rob Dinero along with pop artist Miguel Paredes. Ten percent of art sales will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Miguel Paredes Fine Art, 173 NW 23rd St., Miami; firstname.lastname@example.org.UNCAPPED11 p.m.Vitaminwater hosts “Uncapped Live,” a concert series featuring local emerging artists. Tonight showcases hip hop artists Rye Rye, Brisco and Young Breed with music by DJ Entice. Transit Lounge, 729 SW First Ave., Miami; www.thefader.com.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau