4/21/2011SLIDERS6 p.m.Who makes the tastiest slider in town? Guests and celebrity judges (like Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano) will volunteer their taste buds to determine which chef is the Master Slider Maker. $25-$30. YOLO, 333 Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-523-1000.ART7 p.m.Celebrate Ocean Drive’s April Latin issue with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and music by Baby B Strings and DJ Rob Dinero along with pop artist Miguel Paredes. Ten percent of art sales will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Miguel Paredes Fine Art, 173 NW 23rd St., Miami; email@example.com.UNCAPPED11 p.m.Vitaminwater hosts “Uncapped Live,” a concert series featuring local emerging artists. Tonight showcases hip hop artists Rye Rye, Brisco and Young Breed with music by DJ Entice. Transit Lounge, 729 SW First Ave., Miami; www.thefader.com.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht