4/21/2011SLIDERS6 p.m.Who makes the tastiest slider in town? Guests and celebrity judges (like Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano) will volunteer their taste buds to determine which chef is the Master Slider Maker. $25-$30. YOLO, 333 Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-523-1000.ART7 p.m.Celebrate Ocean Drive’s April Latin issue with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and music by Baby B Strings and DJ Rob Dinero along with pop artist Miguel Paredes. Ten percent of art sales will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Miguel Paredes Fine Art, 173 NW 23rd St., Miami; email@example.com.UNCAPPED11 p.m.Vitaminwater hosts “Uncapped Live,” a concert series featuring local emerging artists. Tonight showcases hip hop artists Rye Rye, Brisco and Young Breed with music by DJ Entice. Transit Lounge, 729 SW First Ave., Miami; www.thefader.com.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market