4/21/2011SLIDERS6 p.m.Who makes the tastiest slider in town? Guests and celebrity judges (like Miami Dolphins tight end Anthony Fasano) will volunteer their taste buds to determine which chef is the Master Slider Maker. $25-$30. YOLO, 333 Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-523-1000.ART7 p.m.Celebrate Ocean Drive’s April Latin issue with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and music by Baby B Strings and DJ Rob Dinero along with pop artist Miguel Paredes. Ten percent of art sales will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Miguel Paredes Fine Art, 173 NW 23rd St., Miami; firstname.lastname@example.org.UNCAPPED11 p.m.Vitaminwater hosts “Uncapped Live,” a concert series featuring local emerging artists. Tonight showcases hip hop artists Rye Rye, Brisco and Young Breed with music by DJ Entice. Transit Lounge, 729 SW First Ave., Miami; www.thefader.com.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding