4/20/2011ARTISTS6 p.m.Artists and art enthusiasts are invited to network at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, where they can enjoy happy hour deals and nibbles. Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, 2550 NW Second Ave., Miami; email@example.com. BINGO7 p.m.Yes, it is your grandma’s favorite game. But Bingo at the Shane Center is also a great way to raise funds for scholarships for underprivileged kids. $25 to play. The Shane Center, 6500 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach; 305-864-8293.CONCERT8 p.m. Chicago returns to South Florida to play such timeless hits as “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?” and “Saturday in the Park.” Tickets $68.50-$99.50. Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-564-1074.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage