4/20/2011ARTISTS6 p.m.Artists and art enthusiasts are invited to network at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, where they can enjoy happy hour deals and nibbles. Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, 2550 NW Second Ave., Miami; firstname.lastname@example.org. BINGO7 p.m.Yes, it is your grandma’s favorite game. But Bingo at the Shane Center is also a great way to raise funds for scholarships for underprivileged kids. $25 to play. The Shane Center, 6500 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach; 305-864-8293.CONCERT8 p.m. Chicago returns to South Florida to play such timeless hits as “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?” and “Saturday in the Park.” Tickets $68.50-$99.50. Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-564-1074.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot