4/20/2011ARTISTS6 p.m.Artists and art enthusiasts are invited to network at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, where they can enjoy happy hour deals and nibbles. Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, 2550 NW Second Ave., Miami; firstname.lastname@example.org. BINGO7 p.m.Yes, it is your grandma’s favorite game. But Bingo at the Shane Center is also a great way to raise funds for scholarships for underprivileged kids. $25 to play. The Shane Center, 6500 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach; 305-864-8293.CONCERT8 p.m. Chicago returns to South Florida to play such timeless hits as “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?” and “Saturday in the Park.” Tickets $68.50-$99.50. Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-564-1074.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore