4/20/2011ARTISTS6 p.m.Artists and art enthusiasts are invited to network at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, where they can enjoy happy hour deals and nibbles. Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, 2550 NW Second Ave., Miami; email@example.com. BINGO7 p.m.Yes, it is your grandma’s favorite game. But Bingo at the Shane Center is also a great way to raise funds for scholarships for underprivileged kids. $25 to play. The Shane Center, 6500 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach; 305-864-8293.CONCERT8 p.m. Chicago returns to South Florida to play such timeless hits as “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?” and “Saturday in the Park.” Tickets $68.50-$99.50. Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-564-1074.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters