4/20/2011ARTISTS6 p.m.Artists and art enthusiasts are invited to network at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, where they can enjoy happy hour deals and nibbles. Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, 2550 NW Second Ave., Miami; email@example.com. BINGO7 p.m.Yes, it is your grandma’s favorite game. But Bingo at the Shane Center is also a great way to raise funds for scholarships for underprivileged kids. $25 to play. The Shane Center, 6500 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach; 305-864-8293.CONCERT8 p.m. Chicago returns to South Florida to play such timeless hits as “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?” and “Saturday in the Park.” Tickets $68.50-$99.50. Hard Rock Live, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-564-1074.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision