If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of c...
If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of clips and episodes and listen to original cast member Barbara Ann Martin and radio show host Trina Sargalski share their best stories. Miami-Dade Main Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami; 305-375-2665.
Franc Fernandez, famous for Lady Gaga’s raw meat Grammy get up, partners with local designers Beth Gerharts of Betty Bangs, Martin Capristan of Capristan and Kelly Dooley of Body Rock Sport for a night of rare fashion. STK at the Gansevoort Miami Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-6988.
Partying in Fort Lauderdale this evening, girls? Head over to SHO, the latest nightclub to hit the Broward scene, and enjoy complimentary cocktails all night. Guys drink free until midnight. SHO Nightclub, 15 W. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-3322.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht