If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of c...
If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of clips and episodes and listen to original cast member Barbara Ann Martin and radio show host Trina Sargalski share their best stories. Miami-Dade Main Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami; 305-375-2665.
Franc Fernandez, famous for Lady Gaga’s raw meat Grammy get up, partners with local designers Beth Gerharts of Betty Bangs, Martin Capristan of Capristan and Kelly Dooley of Body Rock Sport for a night of rare fashion. STK at the Gansevoort Miami Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-6988.
Partying in Fort Lauderdale this evening, girls? Head over to SHO, the latest nightclub to hit the Broward scene, and enjoy complimentary cocktails all night. Guys drink free until midnight. SHO Nightclub, 15 W. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-3322.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year