If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of c...
If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of clips and episodes and listen to original cast member Barbara Ann Martin and radio show host Trina Sargalski share their best stories. Miami-Dade Main Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami; 305-375-2665.
Franc Fernandez, famous for Lady Gaga’s raw meat Grammy get up, partners with local designers Beth Gerharts of Betty Bangs, Martin Capristan of Capristan and Kelly Dooley of Body Rock Sport for a night of rare fashion. STK at the Gansevoort Miami Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-6988.
Partying in Fort Lauderdale this evening, girls? Head over to SHO, the latest nightclub to hit the Broward scene, and enjoy complimentary cocktails all night. Guys drink free until midnight. SHO Nightclub, 15 W. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-3322.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again