If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of c...
If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of clips and episodes and listen to original cast member Barbara Ann Martin and radio show host Trina Sargalski share their best stories. Miami-Dade Main Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami; 305-375-2665.
Franc Fernandez, famous for Lady Gaga’s raw meat Grammy get up, partners with local designers Beth Gerharts of Betty Bangs, Martin Capristan of Capristan and Kelly Dooley of Body Rock Sport for a night of rare fashion. STK at the Gansevoort Miami Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-6988.
Partying in Fort Lauderdale this evening, girls? Head over to SHO, the latest nightclub to hit the Broward scene, and enjoy complimentary cocktails all night. Guys drink free until midnight. SHO Nightclub, 15 W. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-3322.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central