If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of c...
If you were a kid in Miami in the late ’70s, you remember America’s first bilingual sitcom “¿Que Pasa, USA?” Relive the popular show with a screening of clips and episodes and listen to original cast member Barbara Ann Martin and radio show host Trina Sargalski share their best stories. Miami-Dade Main Library, 101 W. Flagler St., Miami; 305-375-2665.
Franc Fernandez, famous for Lady Gaga’s raw meat Grammy get up, partners with local designers Beth Gerharts of Betty Bangs, Martin Capristan of Capristan and Kelly Dooley of Body Rock Sport for a night of rare fashion. STK at the Gansevoort Miami Beach, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-604-6988.
Partying in Fort Lauderdale this evening, girls? Head over to SHO, the latest nightclub to hit the Broward scene, and enjoy complimentary cocktails all night. Guys drink free until midnight. SHO Nightclub, 15 W. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-462-3322.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika