arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters....
arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters. $12. Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; www.arteamericas.com.
Greenpeace sponsors a nationwide day of candlelight vigils to honor the people of Japan as they continue to deal with the impacts of the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disasters. Zen Village, 3570 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove; us.greenpeace.org/goto/MiamiVigil.
Carol Edgarian presents her novel “Three Stages of Amazement,” which explores the way the privileged cope, or fail to cope, when the fates turn against them. Books & Books, Coral Gables, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach