arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters....
arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters. $12. Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; www.arteamericas.com.
Greenpeace sponsors a nationwide day of candlelight vigils to honor the people of Japan as they continue to deal with the impacts of the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disasters. Zen Village, 3570 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove; us.greenpeace.org/goto/MiamiVigil.
Carol Edgarian presents her novel “Three Stages of Amazement,” which explores the way the privileged cope, or fail to cope, when the fates turn against them. Books & Books, Coral Gables, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party