arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters....
arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters. $12. Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; www.arteamericas.com.
Greenpeace sponsors a nationwide day of candlelight vigils to honor the people of Japan as they continue to deal with the impacts of the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disasters. Zen Village, 3570 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove; us.greenpeace.org/goto/MiamiVigil.
Carol Edgarian presents her novel “Three Stages of Amazement,” which explores the way the privileged cope, or fail to cope, when the fates turn against them. Books & Books, Coral Gables, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges