arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters....
arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters. $12. Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; www.arteamericas.com.
Greenpeace sponsors a nationwide day of candlelight vigils to honor the people of Japan as they continue to deal with the impacts of the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disasters. Zen Village, 3570 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove; us.greenpeace.org/goto/MiamiVigil.
Carol Edgarian presents her novel “Three Stages of Amazement,” which explores the way the privileged cope, or fail to cope, when the fates turn against them. Books & Books, Coral Gables, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408.
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's