arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters....
arteaméricas showcases the latest trends in paintings, sculpture and multimedia from galleries all over Latin America, representing hundreds of emerging artists and renowned masters. $12. Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach; www.arteamericas.com.
Greenpeace sponsors a nationwide day of candlelight vigils to honor the people of Japan as they continue to deal with the impacts of the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disasters. Zen Village, 3570 Main Hwy., Coconut Grove; us.greenpeace.org/goto/MiamiVigil.
Carol Edgarian presents her novel “Three Stages of Amazement,” which explores the way the privileged cope, or fail to cope, when the fates turn against them. Books & Books, Coral Gables, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider