Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington...
Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington. Victoria’s Secret, 901 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-695-1814.
The Miami City Ballet kicks off its season finale presentation, John Cranko’s version of “Romeo & Juliet” with music by Sergei Prokofiev. Tickets $20-$175. Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
French superstar DJ Bob Sinclar takes over the decks at SET, spinning his smash hits “World, Hold On” and “Love Generation.” Tickets $165. SET, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; Tickets at WanTickets.com.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach