Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington...
Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington. Victoria’s Secret, 901 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-695-1814.
The Miami City Ballet kicks off its season finale presentation, John Cranko’s version of “Romeo & Juliet” with music by Sergei Prokofiev. Tickets $20-$175. Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
French superstar DJ Bob Sinclar takes over the decks at SET, spinning his smash hits “World, Hold On” and “Love Generation.” Tickets $165. SET, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; Tickets at WanTickets.com.
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami