Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington...
Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington. Victoria’s Secret, 901 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-695-1814.
The Miami City Ballet kicks off its season finale presentation, John Cranko’s version of “Romeo & Juliet” with music by Sergei Prokofiev. Tickets $20-$175. Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
French superstar DJ Bob Sinclar takes over the decks at SET, spinning his smash hits “World, Hold On” and “Love Generation.” Tickets $165. SET, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; Tickets at WanTickets.com.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert