Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington...
Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington. Victoria’s Secret, 901 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-695-1814.
The Miami City Ballet kicks off its season finale presentation, John Cranko’s version of “Romeo & Juliet” with music by Sergei Prokofiev. Tickets $20-$175. Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
French superstar DJ Bob Sinclar takes over the decks at SET, spinning his smash hits “World, Hold On” and “Love Generation.” Tickets $165. SET, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; Tickets at WanTickets.com.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion