Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington...
Victoria’s Secret celebrates the launch of its latest line of products, VS Attractions, with an in-store event featuring an appearance by its newest angel, Lindsay Ellington. Victoria’s Secret, 901 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-695-1814.
The Miami City Ballet kicks off its season finale presentation, John Cranko’s version of “Romeo & Juliet” with music by Sergei Prokofiev. Tickets $20-$175. Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
French superstar DJ Bob Sinclar takes over the decks at SET, spinning his smash hits “World, Hold On” and “Love Generation.” Tickets $165. SET, 320 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; Tickets at WanTickets.com.
On Our Radar
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.