Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com....
Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com. The Fillmore Miami Beach, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7300.
Tony Award-winning musical “Jersey Boys,” the story of rock-’n’-roll group The Four Seasons with music by Bob Gaudio and lyrics by Bob Crewe, begins its three-week run at the Arsht Center tonight. $22-$144. Adrienne Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
Bust out your stonewashed jeans for the Yo! ’90s Jam with guest DJs Soul Clap playing everyone’s favorite jams from the ’90s. Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show