Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com....
Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com. The Fillmore Miami Beach, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7300.
Tony Award-winning musical “Jersey Boys,” the story of rock-’n’-roll group The Four Seasons with music by Bob Gaudio and lyrics by Bob Crewe, begins its three-week run at the Arsht Center tonight. $22-$144. Adrienne Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
Bust out your stonewashed jeans for the Yo! ’90s Jam with guest DJs Soul Clap playing everyone’s favorite jams from the ’90s. Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife