Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com....
Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com. The Fillmore Miami Beach, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7300.
Tony Award-winning musical “Jersey Boys,” the story of rock-’n’-roll group The Four Seasons with music by Bob Gaudio and lyrics by Bob Crewe, begins its three-week run at the Arsht Center tonight. $22-$144. Adrienne Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
Bust out your stonewashed jeans for the Yo! ’90s Jam with guest DJs Soul Clap playing everyone’s favorite jams from the ’90s. Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz