Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com....
Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com. The Fillmore Miami Beach, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7300.
Tony Award-winning musical “Jersey Boys,” the story of rock-’n’-roll group The Four Seasons with music by Bob Gaudio and lyrics by Bob Crewe, begins its three-week run at the Arsht Center tonight. $22-$144. Adrienne Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
Bust out your stonewashed jeans for the Yo! ’90s Jam with guest DJs Soul Clap playing everyone’s favorite jams from the ’90s. Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club