Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com....
Bright Eyes, the indie/folk band founded by singer/songwriter Conor Oberst, performs in support of new album ‘The People’s Key.’ Cursive opens. $42 at LiveNation.com. The Fillmore Miami Beach, 1700 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7300.
Tony Award-winning musical “Jersey Boys,” the story of rock-’n’-roll group The Four Seasons with music by Bob Gaudio and lyrics by Bob Crewe, begins its three-week run at the Arsht Center tonight. $22-$144. Adrienne Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-949-6722.
Bust out your stonewashed jeans for the Yo! ’90s Jam with guest DJs Soul Clap playing everyone’s favorite jams from the ’90s. Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613.
Send events to areyes@MiamiHerald.com.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting