In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all ...
In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all day. BRIO Tuscan Grille, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens, 14576 SW Fifth St., Pembroke Pines; 954-431-1341.
Collaborate with relief efforts in Japan by ordering Sushisamba’s Japan Relief roll (eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce). All proceeds from sales of the $12 roll will be donated to the Red Cross. SUSHISAMBA dromo, 600 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; www.sushisamba.com.
Brass Miami, a collective with nine renowned soloists led by former Dallas Brass solo trumpet Brian Neal, presents a program with pieces from the late Renaissance to high baroque and beyond, including works by Gabrieli, Bach, Handel, Purcell, and others. Free. Epiphany Church, 8235 SW 57th Ave., Miami; 305-667-4911.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book