In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all ...
In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all day. BRIO Tuscan Grille, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens, 14576 SW Fifth St., Pembroke Pines; 954-431-1341.
Collaborate with relief efforts in Japan by ordering Sushisamba’s Japan Relief roll (eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce). All proceeds from sales of the $12 roll will be donated to the Red Cross. SUSHISAMBA dromo, 600 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; www.sushisamba.com.
Brass Miami, a collective with nine renowned soloists led by former Dallas Brass solo trumpet Brian Neal, presents a program with pieces from the late Renaissance to high baroque and beyond, including works by Gabrieli, Bach, Handel, Purcell, and others. Free. Epiphany Church, 8235 SW 57th Ave., Miami; 305-667-4911.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore