In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all ...
In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all day. BRIO Tuscan Grille, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens, 14576 SW Fifth St., Pembroke Pines; 954-431-1341.
Collaborate with relief efforts in Japan by ordering Sushisamba’s Japan Relief roll (eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce). All proceeds from sales of the $12 roll will be donated to the Red Cross. SUSHISAMBA dromo, 600 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; www.sushisamba.com.
Brass Miami, a collective with nine renowned soloists led by former Dallas Brass solo trumpet Brian Neal, presents a program with pieces from the late Renaissance to high baroque and beyond, including works by Gabrieli, Bach, Handel, Purcell, and others. Free. Epiphany Church, 8235 SW 57th Ave., Miami; 305-667-4911.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails