In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all ...
In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all day. BRIO Tuscan Grille, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens, 14576 SW Fifth St., Pembroke Pines; 954-431-1341.
Collaborate with relief efforts in Japan by ordering Sushisamba’s Japan Relief roll (eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce). All proceeds from sales of the $12 roll will be donated to the Red Cross. SUSHISAMBA dromo, 600 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; www.sushisamba.com.
Brass Miami, a collective with nine renowned soloists led by former Dallas Brass solo trumpet Brian Neal, presents a program with pieces from the late Renaissance to high baroque and beyond, including works by Gabrieli, Bach, Handel, Purcell, and others. Free. Epiphany Church, 8235 SW 57th Ave., Miami; 305-667-4911.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision