In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all ...
In honor of National Ravioli Day, BRIO Tuscan Grille offers their most popular ravioli dishes (ravioli caprese, mushroom ravioli and lobster ravioli with crab insalata) at half price all day. BRIO Tuscan Grille, The Shops at Pembroke Gardens, 14576 SW Fifth St., Pembroke Pines; 954-431-1341.
Collaborate with relief efforts in Japan by ordering Sushisamba’s Japan Relief roll (eel, shrimp, tamago, cucumber, yamagobo, kelp paper and eel sauce). All proceeds from sales of the $12 roll will be donated to the Red Cross. SUSHISAMBA dromo, 600 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; www.sushisamba.com.
Brass Miami, a collective with nine renowned soloists led by former Dallas Brass solo trumpet Brian Neal, presents a program with pieces from the late Renaissance to high baroque and beyond, including works by Gabrieli, Bach, Handel, Purcell, and others. Free. Epiphany Church, 8235 SW 57th Ave., Miami; 305-667-4911.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges