Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercar...
Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercars. Tickets $38-$55. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.supercarexperience.com.
Nikki Beach hosts “What Women Want” featuring a runway show of the 2011 Spring Collection of French Connection UK. Guests can sip champagne or cocktails, snack on cupcakes and enjoy mini massages and eyebrow shaping. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; RSVP at email@example.com.
Get your drink on for a good cause at Spanky Fest, a pub crawl to nine restaurants in the Grove offering specialty drinks and light bites at discounted prices. All monies will benefit the Humane Society of Greater Miami. $15 donation to participate. The crawl starts at The Grove Spot, 3324 Virginia St., Coconut Grove; www.spankyfest.com.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider
- Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima doing in store appearance
- Trick Daddy to join 'Love and Hip Hop: Miami'