Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercar...
Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercars. Tickets $38-$55. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.supercarexperience.com.
Nikki Beach hosts “What Women Want” featuring a runway show of the 2011 Spring Collection of French Connection UK. Guests can sip champagne or cocktails, snack on cupcakes and enjoy mini massages and eyebrow shaping. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your drink on for a good cause at Spanky Fest, a pub crawl to nine restaurants in the Grove offering specialty drinks and light bites at discounted prices. All monies will benefit the Humane Society of Greater Miami. $15 donation to participate. The crawl starts at The Grove Spot, 3324 Virginia St., Coconut Grove; www.spankyfest.com.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up