Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercar...
Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercars. Tickets $38-$55. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.supercarexperience.com.
Nikki Beach hosts “What Women Want” featuring a runway show of the 2011 Spring Collection of French Connection UK. Guests can sip champagne or cocktails, snack on cupcakes and enjoy mini massages and eyebrow shaping. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get your drink on for a good cause at Spanky Fest, a pub crawl to nine restaurants in the Grove offering specialty drinks and light bites at discounted prices. All monies will benefit the Humane Society of Greater Miami. $15 donation to participate. The crawl starts at The Grove Spot, 3324 Virginia St., Coconut Grove; www.spankyfest.com.
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday