Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercar...
Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercars. Tickets $38-$55. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.supercarexperience.com.
Nikki Beach hosts “What Women Want” featuring a runway show of the 2011 Spring Collection of French Connection UK. Guests can sip champagne or cocktails, snack on cupcakes and enjoy mini massages and eyebrow shaping. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; RSVP at email@example.com.
Get your drink on for a good cause at Spanky Fest, a pub crawl to nine restaurants in the Grove offering specialty drinks and light bites at discounted prices. All monies will benefit the Humane Society of Greater Miami. $15 donation to participate. The crawl starts at The Grove Spot, 3324 Virginia St., Coconut Grove; www.spankyfest.com.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore