Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercar...
Supercar Experience brings the “Panamerican Concours Miami 2011” to South Florida with an assembly of the world’s most alluring collection of privately owned supercars. Tickets $38-$55. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens, 10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables; www.supercarexperience.com.
Nikki Beach hosts “What Women Want” featuring a runway show of the 2011 Spring Collection of French Connection UK. Guests can sip champagne or cocktails, snack on cupcakes and enjoy mini massages and eyebrow shaping. Nikki Beach, One Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; RSVP at email@example.com.
Get your drink on for a good cause at Spanky Fest, a pub crawl to nine restaurants in the Grove offering specialty drinks and light bites at discounted prices. All monies will benefit the Humane Society of Greater Miami. $15 donation to participate. The crawl starts at The Grove Spot, 3324 Virginia St., Coconut Grove; www.spankyfest.com.
On Our Radar
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet
- Local swimwear line Kai Lani featured at Funkshion Swim Week