Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami;...
Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami; 305-223-7060.
Big Night in Little Haiti offers the best in Haitian music and dance by Rara Kuyu, Universal Soul Arts and Jean P. Jam as well as art exhibits, shows and more at several venues. The fun starts at the Little Haiti Cultural Center, 212 NE 59th Ter., Miami; 305-960-2969.
Opera lovers can surround themselves with art and beauty and listen to highlights from “Don Giovanni” and some of the world’s most beloved arias sung by members of Florida Grand Opera’s Young Artist Studio. Free for MOCA members and $5 for non-members. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125 Street, North Miami.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag