Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami;...
Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami; 305-223-7060.
Big Night in Little Haiti offers the best in Haitian music and dance by Rara Kuyu, Universal Soul Arts and Jean P. Jam as well as art exhibits, shows and more at several venues. The fun starts at the Little Haiti Cultural Center, 212 NE 59th Ter., Miami; 305-960-2969.
Opera lovers can surround themselves with art and beauty and listen to highlights from “Don Giovanni” and some of the world’s most beloved arias sung by members of Florida Grand Opera’s Young Artist Studio. Free for MOCA members and $5 for non-members. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125 Street, North Miami.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love