Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami;...
Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami; 305-223-7060.
Big Night in Little Haiti offers the best in Haitian music and dance by Rara Kuyu, Universal Soul Arts and Jean P. Jam as well as art exhibits, shows and more at several venues. The fun starts at the Little Haiti Cultural Center, 212 NE 59th Ter., Miami; 305-960-2969.
Opera lovers can surround themselves with art and beauty and listen to highlights from “Don Giovanni” and some of the world’s most beloved arias sung by members of Florida Grand Opera’s Young Artist Studio. Free for MOCA members and $5 for non-members. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125 Street, North Miami.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud