Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami;...
Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami; 305-223-7060.
Big Night in Little Haiti offers the best in Haitian music and dance by Rara Kuyu, Universal Soul Arts and Jean P. Jam as well as art exhibits, shows and more at several venues. The fun starts at the Little Haiti Cultural Center, 212 NE 59th Ter., Miami; 305-960-2969.
Opera lovers can surround themselves with art and beauty and listen to highlights from “Don Giovanni” and some of the world’s most beloved arias sung by members of Florida Grand Opera’s Young Artist Studio. Free for MOCA members and $5 for non-members. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125 Street, North Miami.
On Our Radar
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season