Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami;...
Grab a turkey leg, ride the G-Force and enjoy live music by the Paper Tongues (show at 9 p.m.) at the Miami-Dade County Fair. Tickets $10, kids under 5 are free. 10901 SW 24th St., Miami; 305-223-7060.
Big Night in Little Haiti offers the best in Haitian music and dance by Rara Kuyu, Universal Soul Arts and Jean P. Jam as well as art exhibits, shows and more at several venues. The fun starts at the Little Haiti Cultural Center, 212 NE 59th Ter., Miami; 305-960-2969.
Opera lovers can surround themselves with art and beauty and listen to highlights from “Don Giovanni” and some of the world’s most beloved arias sung by members of Florida Grand Opera’s Young Artist Studio. Free for MOCA members and $5 for non-members. Museum of Contemporary Art, 770 NE 125 Street, North Miami.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central