“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary ha...
“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary hard rock band KISS performs at the Hard Rock Live (tickets $79-$169). Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-583-3250.
JohnMartin’s hosts its annual St. Patrick’s Day block party featuring live music by Paddy Kelleghan & The Rolling C’s, The Hard Liquor Band and UV-The U2 Tribute Show. There will be food and drinks available, including all the Irish favorites. Salzedo Street and Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-445-3777.
Brickell Irish Pub celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with six live bands, DJs, plenty of green beer and deals on food and drinks. And yes, the waiters will be wearing kilts (wait — isn’t that a Scottish thing?). Brickell Irish Pub, 1451 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-381-6651.
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade