“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary ha...
“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary hard rock band KISS performs at the Hard Rock Live (tickets $79-$169). Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-583-3250.
JohnMartin’s hosts its annual St. Patrick’s Day block party featuring live music by Paddy Kelleghan & The Rolling C’s, The Hard Liquor Band and UV-The U2 Tribute Show. There will be food and drinks available, including all the Irish favorites. Salzedo Street and Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-445-3777.
Brickell Irish Pub celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with six live bands, DJs, plenty of green beer and deals on food and drinks. And yes, the waiters will be wearing kilts (wait — isn’t that a Scottish thing?). Brickell Irish Pub, 1451 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-381-6651.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht