“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary ha...
“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary hard rock band KISS performs at the Hard Rock Live (tickets $79-$169). Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-583-3250.
JohnMartin’s hosts its annual St. Patrick’s Day block party featuring live music by Paddy Kelleghan & The Rolling C’s, The Hard Liquor Band and UV-The U2 Tribute Show. There will be food and drinks available, including all the Irish favorites. Salzedo Street and Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-445-3777.
Brickell Irish Pub celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with six live bands, DJs, plenty of green beer and deals on food and drinks. And yes, the waiters will be wearing kilts (wait — isn’t that a Scottish thing?). Brickell Irish Pub, 1451 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-381-6651.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud