“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary ha...
“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary hard rock band KISS performs at the Hard Rock Live (tickets $79-$169). Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-583-3250.
JohnMartin’s hosts its annual St. Patrick’s Day block party featuring live music by Paddy Kelleghan & The Rolling C’s, The Hard Liquor Band and UV-The U2 Tribute Show. There will be food and drinks available, including all the Irish favorites. Salzedo Street and Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-445-3777.
Brickell Irish Pub celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with six live bands, DJs, plenty of green beer and deals on food and drinks. And yes, the waiters will be wearing kilts (wait — isn’t that a Scottish thing?). Brickell Irish Pub, 1451 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-381-6651.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love