“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary ha...
“KISS the Blarney Stone” is a free, daylong party with live music, Irish dancers, strolling bagpipes, traditional Irish food, fare and drink specials. At 8 p.m. legendary hard rock band KISS performs at the Hard Rock Live (tickets $79-$169). Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood; 954-583-3250.
JohnMartin’s hosts its annual St. Patrick’s Day block party featuring live music by Paddy Kelleghan & The Rolling C’s, The Hard Liquor Band and UV-The U2 Tribute Show. There will be food and drinks available, including all the Irish favorites. Salzedo Street and Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-445-3777.
Brickell Irish Pub celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with six live bands, DJs, plenty of green beer and deals on food and drinks. And yes, the waiters will be wearing kilts (wait — isn’t that a Scottish thing?). Brickell Irish Pub, 1451 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-381-6651.
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening