Diners at the Setai’s tapas-style restaurant The Grill can enjoy an evening of champagne, jazz and conversation with Mr. Clover Taittinger, a member of the legendary Taittinger family. Prestige Cuvee and Rose will be the champagne of choice. The Grill at the Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-520-6400.
The SoundScape Cinema Series kicks off at the New World Center park. Movie fans can bring blankets and chairs and enjoy films projected on the wall of the New World Symphony’s Gehry-designed theater. Tonight’s movie is James Cameron’s “Avatar.” Free. New World Center Park, at the corner of 17th Street and Washington Avenue.
LIV’s weekly Wednesday night Dirty Hairy party hosts its Spring Break edition with all the usual shenanigans like a mechanical bull, bodacious T-shirt contest and more. Resident DJs Contra, Jessica Who and Ross One take care of the music. LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up