Diners at the Setai’s tapas-style restaurant The Grill can enjoy an evening of champagne, jazz and conversation with Mr. Clover Taittinger, a member of the legendary Taittinger family. Prestige Cuvee and Rose will be the champagne of choice. The Grill at the Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-520-6400.
The SoundScape Cinema Series kicks off at the New World Center park. Movie fans can bring blankets and chairs and enjoy films projected on the wall of the New World Symphony’s Gehry-designed theater. Tonight’s movie is James Cameron’s “Avatar.” Free. New World Center Park, at the corner of 17th Street and Washington Avenue.
LIV’s weekly Wednesday night Dirty Hairy party hosts its Spring Break edition with all the usual shenanigans like a mechanical bull, bodacious T-shirt contest and more. Resident DJs Contra, Jessica Who and Ross One take care of the music. LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika