Diners at the Setai’s tapas-style restaurant The Grill can enjoy an evening of champagne, jazz and conversation with Mr. Clover Taittinger, a member of the legendary Taittinger family. Prestige Cuvee and Rose will be the champagne of choice. The Grill at the Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-520-6400.
The SoundScape Cinema Series kicks off at the New World Center park. Movie fans can bring blankets and chairs and enjoy films projected on the wall of the New World Symphony’s Gehry-designed theater. Tonight’s movie is James Cameron’s “Avatar.” Free. New World Center Park, at the corner of 17th Street and Washington Avenue.
LIV’s weekly Wednesday night Dirty Hairy party hosts its Spring Break edition with all the usual shenanigans like a mechanical bull, bodacious T-shirt contest and more. Resident DJs Contra, Jessica Who and Ross One take care of the music. LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market