Diners at the Setai’s tapas-style restaurant The Grill can enjoy an evening of champagne, jazz and conversation with Mr. Clover Taittinger, a member of the legendary Taittinger family. Prestige Cuvee and Rose will be the champagne of choice. The Grill at the Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-520-6400.
The SoundScape Cinema Series kicks off at the New World Center park. Movie fans can bring blankets and chairs and enjoy films projected on the wall of the New World Symphony’s Gehry-designed theater. Tonight’s movie is James Cameron’s “Avatar.” Free. New World Center Park, at the corner of 17th Street and Washington Avenue.
LIV’s weekly Wednesday night Dirty Hairy party hosts its Spring Break edition with all the usual shenanigans like a mechanical bull, bodacious T-shirt contest and more. Resident DJs Contra, Jessica Who and Ross One take care of the music. LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680.
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight