Diners at the Setai’s tapas-style restaurant The Grill can enjoy an evening of champagne, jazz and conversation with Mr. Clover Taittinger, a member of the legendary Taittinger family. Prestige Cuvee and Rose will be the champagne of choice. The Grill at the Setai, 2001 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-520-6400.
The SoundScape Cinema Series kicks off at the New World Center park. Movie fans can bring blankets and chairs and enjoy films projected on the wall of the New World Symphony’s Gehry-designed theater. Tonight’s movie is James Cameron’s “Avatar.” Free. New World Center Park, at the corner of 17th Street and Washington Avenue.
LIV’s weekly Wednesday night Dirty Hairy party hosts its Spring Break edition with all the usual shenanigans like a mechanical bull, bodacious T-shirt contest and more. Resident DJs Contra, Jessica Who and Ross One take care of the music. LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4680.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show