Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label...
Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label. $18.50. Revolution, 200 W. Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-727-0950.
Italian independent film “The Sea Purple” follows the life of a 16th century Sicilian lesbian who takes on a man’s identity so she can love indiscreetly. $7.50-$10.50. O Cinema, 90 NW 29th St., Miami; 305-571-9970.
Round up your favorite drinking buddies and head to Fadó for their pub quiz, this week with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. The winning team receives Guinness for a year. Fadó Irish Pub and Restaurant, 500 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 786-924-0972.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)