Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label...
Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label. $18.50. Revolution, 200 W. Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-727-0950.
Italian independent film “The Sea Purple” follows the life of a 16th century Sicilian lesbian who takes on a man’s identity so she can love indiscreetly. $7.50-$10.50. O Cinema, 90 NW 29th St., Miami; 305-571-9970.
Round up your favorite drinking buddies and head to Fadó for their pub quiz, this week with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. The winning team receives Guinness for a year. Fadó Irish Pub and Restaurant, 500 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 786-924-0972.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore