Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label...
Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label. $18.50. Revolution, 200 W. Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-727-0950.
Italian independent film “The Sea Purple” follows the life of a 16th century Sicilian lesbian who takes on a man’s identity so she can love indiscreetly. $7.50-$10.50. O Cinema, 90 NW 29th St., Miami; 305-571-9970.
Round up your favorite drinking buddies and head to Fadó for their pub quiz, this week with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. The winning team receives Guinness for a year. Fadó Irish Pub and Restaurant, 500 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 786-924-0972.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider