Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label...
Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label. $18.50. Revolution, 200 W. Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-727-0950.
Italian independent film “The Sea Purple” follows the life of a 16th century Sicilian lesbian who takes on a man’s identity so she can love indiscreetly. $7.50-$10.50. O Cinema, 90 NW 29th St., Miami; 305-571-9970.
Round up your favorite drinking buddies and head to Fadó for their pub quiz, this week with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. The winning team receives Guinness for a year. Fadó Irish Pub and Restaurant, 500 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 786-924-0972.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central