Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label...
Bermudan singer Mishka fuses reggae, folk and rock, performing songs from his latest album “Talk About,” his second release for Matthew McConaughey’s j.k. livin label. $18.50. Revolution, 200 W. Broward Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-727-0950.
Italian independent film “The Sea Purple” follows the life of a 16th century Sicilian lesbian who takes on a man’s identity so she can love indiscreetly. $7.50-$10.50. O Cinema, 90 NW 29th St., Miami; 305-571-9970.
Round up your favorite drinking buddies and head to Fadó for their pub quiz, this week with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. The winning team receives Guinness for a year. Fadó Irish Pub and Restaurant, 500 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 786-924-0972.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails