Calle Ocho, Miami’s massive street festival, invites you to enjoy five stages featuring non-stop music including this year’s addition — a country music stage. There w...
Calle Ocho, Miami’s massive street festival, invites you to enjoy five stages featuring non-stop music including this year’s addition — a country music stage. There will be kids’ activities, Latin food favorites and free fun for the entire family. Southwest Eighth Street between 11th and 27th avenues, Miami; www.carnavalmiami.com.
If watching the Miami Heat play has had you close to tears lately, enjoy some sheer basketball entertainment with no heartache courtesy of the Harlem Globetrotters. Whistle “Sweet Georgia Brown” as you watch the roundball wizards tackle this year’s twist — the 4-point shot, 35 feet from the basket. $22-$180. AmericanAirlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 786-777-1000.
In honor of Pridefest South Florida, W Fort Lauderdale will host the NOH8 Campaign, inviting the South Florida community to help break the silence against marriage inequality. Celebrity photographer Adam Bouska will be there to take your pic. 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'