Calle Ocho, Miami’s massive street festival, invites you to enjoy five stages featuring non-stop music including this year’s addition — a country music stage. There w...
Calle Ocho, Miami’s massive street festival, invites you to enjoy five stages featuring non-stop music including this year’s addition — a country music stage. There will be kids’ activities, Latin food favorites and free fun for the entire family. Southwest Eighth Street between 11th and 27th avenues, Miami; www.carnavalmiami.com.
If watching the Miami Heat play has had you close to tears lately, enjoy some sheer basketball entertainment with no heartache courtesy of the Harlem Globetrotters. Whistle “Sweet Georgia Brown” as you watch the roundball wizards tackle this year’s twist — the 4-point shot, 35 feet from the basket. $22-$180. AmericanAirlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 786-777-1000.
In honor of Pridefest South Florida, W Fort Lauderdale will host the NOH8 Campaign, inviting the South Florida community to help break the silence against marriage inequality. Celebrity photographer Adam Bouska will be there to take your pic. 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love