Calle Ocho, Miami’s massive street festival, invites you to enjoy five stages featuring non-stop music including this year’s addition — a country music stage. There w...
Calle Ocho, Miami’s massive street festival, invites you to enjoy five stages featuring non-stop music including this year’s addition — a country music stage. There will be kids’ activities, Latin food favorites and free fun for the entire family. Southwest Eighth Street between 11th and 27th avenues, Miami; www.carnavalmiami.com.
If watching the Miami Heat play has had you close to tears lately, enjoy some sheer basketball entertainment with no heartache courtesy of the Harlem Globetrotters. Whistle “Sweet Georgia Brown” as you watch the roundball wizards tackle this year’s twist — the 4-point shot, 35 feet from the basket. $22-$180. AmericanAirlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 786-777-1000.
In honor of Pridefest South Florida, W Fort Lauderdale will host the NOH8 Campaign, inviting the South Florida community to help break the silence against marriage inequality. Celebrity photographer Adam Bouska will be there to take your pic. 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet