Calle Ocho, Miami’s massive street festival, invites you to enjoy five stages featuring non-stop music including this year’s addition — a country music stage. There w...
Calle Ocho, Miami’s massive street festival, invites you to enjoy five stages featuring non-stop music including this year’s addition — a country music stage. There will be kids’ activities, Latin food favorites and free fun for the entire family. Southwest Eighth Street between 11th and 27th avenues, Miami; www.carnavalmiami.com.
If watching the Miami Heat play has had you close to tears lately, enjoy some sheer basketball entertainment with no heartache courtesy of the Harlem Globetrotters. Whistle “Sweet Georgia Brown” as you watch the roundball wizards tackle this year’s twist — the 4-point shot, 35 feet from the basket. $22-$180. AmericanAirlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 786-777-1000.
In honor of Pridefest South Florida, W Fort Lauderdale will host the NOH8 Campaign, inviting the South Florida community to help break the silence against marriage inequality. Celebrity photographer Adam Bouska will be there to take your pic. 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex