Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of “The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom,” an historical chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban...
Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of “The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom,” an historical chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban community in the United States. The book is in English and Spanish and features a foreword by written by Estefan. Book signing followed by Q & A session. Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408.
During Wynwood’s monthly Art Walk, Primary Flight presents a group show entitled “Para Mi Gente,” inspired by the Chicha poster art of Peru featuring collages of images provided by such artists as Shepard Fairey, Tristan Eaton and gallerist Fred Snitzer to generate one, fluid Chicha-style piece. Primary Flight, 4141 NE Second Ave., Miami; www.primaryflight.com
The Florida Room at Delano and Giant Step present hip-hop superstar Questlove from The Roots performing live. Florida Room , 1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-6152 or email email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video