Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of “The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom,” an historical chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban...
Record producer Emilio Estefan signs copies of “The Exile Experience: Journey to Freedom,” an historical chronicle that celebrates the achievements of the Cuban community in the United States. The book is in English and Spanish and features a foreword by written by Estefan. Book signing followed by Q & A session. Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; 305-442-4408.
During Wynwood’s monthly Art Walk, Primary Flight presents a group show entitled “Para Mi Gente,” inspired by the Chicha poster art of Peru featuring collages of images provided by such artists as Shepard Fairey, Tristan Eaton and gallerist Fred Snitzer to generate one, fluid Chicha-style piece. Primary Flight, 4141 NE Second Ave., Miami; www.primaryflight.com
The Florida Room at Delano and Giant Step present hip-hop superstar Questlove from The Roots performing live. Florida Room , 1685 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-6152 or email email@example.com.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV