Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella...
Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella” and “Symphony in Three Movements” and Christopher Wheeldon’s “Liturgy.” Tickets include cocktails before the show. $35. Miami City Ballet, 2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach; 305-929-7010.
Artist Related’s DJ Mr. Sandman takes the stage and invites revelers to sip, stay and play the night away. Whiskey Blue, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8300.
We Rock Hip Hop at Mansion presents charismatic singer/rapper/auto-tune master T-Pain showing his DJ skills as he spins alongside resident DJs Affect and EFX. Tickets $22.98 at WanTickets.com. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity