Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella...
Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella” and “Symphony in Three Movements” and Christopher Wheeldon’s “Liturgy.” Tickets include cocktails before the show. $35. Miami City Ballet, 2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach; 305-929-7010.
Artist Related’s DJ Mr. Sandman takes the stage and invites revelers to sip, stay and play the night away. Whiskey Blue, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8300.
We Rock Hip Hop at Mansion presents charismatic singer/rapper/auto-tune master T-Pain showing his DJ skills as he spins alongside resident DJs Affect and EFX. Tickets $22.98 at WanTickets.com. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again