Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella...
Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella” and “Symphony in Three Movements” and Christopher Wheeldon’s “Liturgy.” Tickets include cocktails before the show. $35. Miami City Ballet, 2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach; 305-929-7010.
Artist Related’s DJ Mr. Sandman takes the stage and invites revelers to sip, stay and play the night away. Whiskey Blue, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8300.
We Rock Hip Hop at Mansion presents charismatic singer/rapper/auto-tune master T-Pain showing his DJ skills as he spins alongside resident DJs Affect and EFX. Tickets $22.98 at WanTickets.com. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love