Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella...
Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella” and “Symphony in Three Movements” and Christopher Wheeldon’s “Liturgy.” Tickets include cocktails before the show. $35. Miami City Ballet, 2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach; 305-929-7010.
Artist Related’s DJ Mr. Sandman takes the stage and invites revelers to sip, stay and play the night away. Whiskey Blue, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8300.
We Rock Hip Hop at Mansion presents charismatic singer/rapper/auto-tune master T-Pain showing his DJ skills as he spins alongside resident DJs Affect and EFX. Tickets $22.98 at WanTickets.com. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika