Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella...
Get up close and personal with Miami City Ballet dancers in their 200-seat intimate studio theater as they showcase three exciting works: George Balanchine’s “Tarantella” and “Symphony in Three Movements” and Christopher Wheeldon’s “Liturgy.” Tickets include cocktails before the show. $35. Miami City Ballet, 2200 Liberty Ave., Miami Beach; 305-929-7010.
Artist Related’s DJ Mr. Sandman takes the stage and invites revelers to sip, stay and play the night away. Whiskey Blue, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8300.
We Rock Hip Hop at Mansion presents charismatic singer/rapper/auto-tune master T-Pain showing his DJ skills as he spins alongside resident DJs Affect and EFX. Tickets $22.98 at WanTickets.com. Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-695-8411.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges