Cake pops queen coming to Books and Books
What's cuter than a cupcake? A cake pop, of course! Wildly popular blogger Bakerella (aka Angie Dudley) has turned cake pops into an international sensation! Cute little cakes on a stick. At Books & Books, she celebrates the holiday season with more than twenty winter-themed cake pop creations including adorable Christmas trees, sweet Santas, tiny gingerbread houses, snowflakes and many more. Get step-by-step instructions and plenty of expert guidance on how to create these clever designs, giving you the skills to make and decorate them like a professional. Follow Bakerella’s tips for displaying, gifting, boxing and shipping your precious pops and spread lots of smiles this holiday season. Dudley will sign copies of her book Cake Pops Holiday (Chronicle, $14.95) at 8 p.m. Friday, November 9, at Books & Books, Coral Gables
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E