Cake pops queen coming to Books and Books
What's cuter than a cupcake? A cake pop, of course! Wildly popular blogger Bakerella (aka Angie Dudley) has turned cake pops into an international sensation! Cute little cakes on a stick. At Books & Books, she celebrates the holiday season with more than twenty winter-themed cake pop creations including adorable Christmas trees, sweet Santas, tiny gingerbread houses, snowflakes and many more. Get step-by-step instructions and plenty of expert guidance on how to create these clever designs, giving you the skills to make and decorate them like a professional. Follow Bakerella’s tips for displaying, gifting, boxing and shipping your precious pops and spread lots of smiles this holiday season. Dudley will sign copies of her book Cake Pops Holiday (Chronicle, $14.95) at 8 p.m. Friday, November 9, at Books & Books, Coral Gables
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges