Cake Boss star coming to The Fillmore
Have a sweet tooth?
The Cake Boss himself, Buddy Vallastro, whips up some culinary delights when he brings his “Bakin’ with the Boss” tour to the intimate Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theatre on Sunday, January 13, 2013.
Valastro is the internationally popular star of the hit TLC series Cake Boss and Next Great Baker and the owner of Carlo’s Bake Shop in Hoboken, NJ. In his show at the Fillmore, he will talk about family, the bakery and his show. He will have decorating contests involving audience members, give away prizes, take questions from the audience, and give cake decorating demonstrations.
Tickets are $48.50 and $38.50 at LiveNation.com or charge by phone 800-745-3000 and at the Fillmore Box Office during normal business hours (Mon. – Fri., 11AM – 6PM and during show days).
For more information go to www.fillmoremb.com.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails