Cake Boss helps local baker
Before Cake Boss Buddy Valastro was rescued off a boat in NYC over the weekend, he managed to help Miami-based Pastry Is Art bakery on an episode airing at 7 p.m. Tuesday. We had a chance to ask Valastro about his experience helping owner Jenny Rissone, and he said, “I really enjoyed working with Jenny and the Pastry Is Art team. Jenny is a great pastry chef, but she struggled with where to focus her energy. One of the most important things I wanted to help her with was getting her name out there. It doesn’t matter how good your product is if nobody knows you’re there. It was great because Jenny and the team were open to the advice I gave and used it to make them even better.”
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips