Bright Bermuda shorts? Check. Chromatic capris and hats? Check, check. Sandals and beach bags? You bet.
The lowdown: Bright Bermuda shorts? Check. Chromatic capris and hats? Check, check. Sandals and beach bags? You bet. Caity Martin boutique has got everything you need to reach the beach and pool in comfy, cool style. Owner Lisa Lazarus says, “Customers can expect colorful, casual, tropical clothing. Our collection will immediately put you in the mood for the ocean, pool or a cruise!”
Named after Lazarus’ 12-year-old twins Caitlin and Martin, the boutique offers a refreshing mix of fun sportswear, jewelry, hats and accessories.
The ‘hood: Caity Martin is nestled in the heart of bayside Coconut Grove on Grand Avenue. “Coconut Grove is one of the City’s most affluent neighborhoods, with a lush canopy, winding streets with roaming peacocks and parrots flying overhead,” Lazarus says. “The Grove is recognized as the second largest tourist destination in South Florida and its idyllic village location provides an excellent backdrop to some of South Florida’s most recognized outdoor events,” she adds.
The ambience: Laid-back and cool as a cucumber. Caity Martin is in harmony with the Grove’s mellow vibe with its comfy seating, high ceilings, vast windows, natural sunlight, spaciousness and Key West-style fitting rooms.
Highlights: Labels such as Lulu B, Ethyl Jeans, Tribal, Impulse and Ecsa sandals are up for grabs. Bermudas and capris ($39 to $59) available in a cluster of candy colors are bestsellers as are their jewelry ($8 to $50), Wallaroo hats ($44) and Sun ‘N’ Sand bags ($24 to $30).
The owner says: “A big part of the excitement of shopping here is the fact that our customers will not find our merchandise anywhere else in Miami,” Lazarus says.
3250 Grand Avenue, Coconut Grove
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood